Rockstar Games - Online does not work

I have had the game since release and have not been able to play online without constant disconnets every 5-10 mins on average. Error message always reads "you have been disconnected from Rockstar game services error 0x2001****". Here is is months after the release of online play beta and the game is out of the beta and I still continue to get this error every single time I have tried to play this game. I have also previously been in contact with support multiple times regarding this issue and never reached a solution except to not even play the game. I am requesting a full refund from Rockstar games and would like to know how the *** to do so and what channels I need to go through as this is unacceptable and 99% of the reason I got the game to begin was for playing it online when it would go online. As I cannot play and rockstar is the one at fault since the error message clearly states its a fault in their service!!!! Bought the ultimate edition and what a waste of $100. USD that was. I would think that now that its out of beta and I hadn't tried for a long time to play I would be able to and maybe this issue was resolved. OBVIOUSLY NOT AS I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE EVERY 5-10 MINS PLAYING. I'll be damned if I EVER buy another rockstar title as long as I live.
ID
Product
Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption Video Game
Pros
  • Single player
Cons
  • Online gameplay keeps disconnecting
  • Error 0x20010006 happens every 5-10 mins kicking me off
  • Unstable game servers apparently
Reason of review