Resolved: Local Anything Pickup and Delivery - Will not refund money

Update by user Aug 31, 2019

I have received a refund from the company.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2019
BBB complaint ID 1380**** I am currently in the process of disputing charges through PayPal for services never received. A shady company with shady practices. All calls come through Florida yes Florida. You will talk to a blind operator sitting in a call center in Florida who has no clue what is going on in your area. They bill through PayPal under a different name that should tell you it all. Only want to move things when it is convenient for them they will never bother to call you when your pickup has been delayed to the point of "We are forcing you to reschedule". You will be standing around waiting like an idiot because no one calls you to tell you they are not showing up. They refuse to give refunds when asked after they never show up. They refuse to make things right by offering a discount after they never show up. So if you like being given the run around by a operator calling you from Florida good luck. The only time they kept calling me to the point of harassment was to have me file a complaint that I did not request. No calling me to tell me we are discounting or refunding your money no a bogus customer complaint file call that will probably end up in the garbage or not even exist in the real world. You have been warned. They stated to me they are black listing me from any services and have refused to refund my money.
Resolved