Shimia Age Reversal System - Try Shimia Free Trial Beware

I ordered a free sample of shimia beauty cream online from Facebook. When my confirmation of payment for the shipping charge was received by e-mail, there was a statement that read after five days there would be a $79.99 charge for a subscription unless you cancelled a which I did that same day. I was also charged the same day for 89.95 plus the 4.95 for shipping but was told me that the charge for 89.95 would fall off but if I agreed to a $50 credit I would only be charged $27.95 for one month subscription and nothing more. After a week, no product had been received and my account was charged 89.95 instead of $27.95 plus the shipping charge. The representative told me that I had agreed to receive the subscription therefore no refund was due to me and the quote given to me at last phone call was not accurate. A week later still no product I asked for a total refund and the representative said that the product had to be received first, and the refund would take 10 days. After two months, I have still received no product nor a refund of my money. I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint but Shimia USA never responded to any of the complaints filed against them.
ID