Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Good and Fast Service = Happiness

I am not car savvy whatsoever. Up until a year ago, my dad took care of all my car needs. Now that I have a real life job and such, I have to take care of my car. And my little Rolla needed some new tires. Apparently I originally had some name brand tires, which were slightly pricey. Instead of just trying to sell me the same tires, Mr. Man who helped me (I feel bad for not remembering his name!) told me about other tire options that were cheaper, but the same quality as my original tires. I appreciate a business that tells you about all your options without you having to ask. I'm sure I walked into that store looking like a lost soul not knowing anything about tires (which is def the case). It's nice to know there are still people out there who don't try to take advantage of you even if you look like someone who wouldn't know the difference. They also had me in and out in an hour, which was very much appreciated. Good and fast service = happiness.

We already know you are not "car savvy". If you were you wouldn't be going to Discounted Wheel Warehouse to begin with.

ID
#282017 Review #282017 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California