Shapermint - LIES THE TELL HONEY! REGISTER A COMPLIANT WITH STATE'S ATTORNEY OR BBB IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

THIS COMPANY LIES. IF TOO LATE AND YOU FELL FOR IT LIKE ME, GO REGISTER COMPLAINT(S) WITH YOU LOCAL STATE ATTORNEY'S AND ANYONE THAT WILL LISTEN Stop the madness! This company represents that their product does something it does not do. It indicates it will refund all of your money. THEY DO NOT! They charge you to return the items back to them. Even after being proactive and contacting this company about their policy and intent by them to refund the FULL amount (When contacted prior to returning, their Rep.'s indicated I would get back all money. They even gave me a partial portion back before I even sent back the items to ensure I would definitely get all on my money). THEY ARE NOW RENEGING AND REFUSING TO RETURN $9.95 (per them, this was the shipping cost). An expedited cost that was not needed-/requested. The gimmick promotional purchasing protocol will hook you. BEWARE. Did not have the items 2-3 days. Sent items immediately back to company. Saw upon immediate arrival that this was misrepresentation of product features-/functionality (i.e., WILL NOT DO what it purported IT CAN DO AS shapewear). Open one small bag to see the fabric. I did not even take the other items out of their bags. I am still fighting them, but will be escalating with all types- (albeit legal-, consumer, governmental or banking entities) within my rights and purview for my $10 bucks. VESTED at this point because I have not gotten any use or benefit. DON"T DO IT TO YOURSELF. The headache in getting your money back equates to an actual "too tight" piece of shapewear...you may have access to "a" product-/solution, but the pain in use is worse than not having at all and as you would imagine...just not worth your time. AGAIN, DON'T DO IT.

This has been my experience with my Shaper Mint purchase as well, literally to a t! I’m so angry with this company for misrepresenting these products as well as the return policy!

Hi there, ScholarlyPeacockButterfly418. We're sorry if you felt this way.

We see here that you already initiated the return for a refund and the refund fee was also included to the refunded amount. The shipping cost is non-refundable as we use it to pay the courier to ship your items to your place. We understand this might not be ideal for you.

What we did was we also refunded the shipping cost as a one-time courtesy and you can expect it to your account in 5 - 10 business days. We hope we are able to make things right for you and have a nice day.

View more comments (1)