Mayo Clinic - Bad attitudes and worse customer service

I have a cyst on my back that has gotten infected. I made an appointment in early August to have it removed by Dr T Bergseth. Within 30 minutes of the appointment, while I was driving to Rice Lake from Spooner, a nurse called to say that the Dr could not make the appointment. I was mad but I rescheduled for 8/22, the next time the Dr was in Rice Lake. I drove again to Rice Lake and within 40 minutes of the appointment a nurse called again to say the Dr was unavailable. I asked to speak with an administrator. I was handed off to a nurse named Brianna who was not an administrator. Immediately she tried to talk over me and tell me that sometimes Dr's are called to emergencies. The conversation started to get heated as I realized nothing was going to me done about my issue. She exhibited a bad attitude throughout. I am still looking for someone who can actually make an informed decision about what to do for wasting so much of my time. I have made repeated requests for an administrator to contact me.
ID
Service
Mayo Clinic Customer Care
Cons
  • Bad customer service
  • Bad attitudes
Reason of review