windmill corner inn - Rip-off

The owner operator of this company is extremely unprofessional. She was intoxicated while on the property and was extremely rude to my party of four people. Jamie the maintenance man was also intoxicated walking around with a beer in each hand, he set a beer can down in front of our room and left it there. There were reservations made for two separate rooms a two night stay in each with two people in each room. The shower in room 6 where I stayed was cracked and had a broken nozzle. When i turned the shower on the nozzle shot off and hit me in the face. The stairways and outside hall were not lighted at all causing health hazards. Both rooms were located upstairs. We made a few trips to our vehicles to gather luggage. The owner made claims that at least five people had gone up the stairs to our rooms and we only had a party of four. Cheryl the owner made false accusations and threats to get her friends from the bar next door to "handle us". My party of four did not feel safe and felt for our own protection we had to exit early for our own safety. I am formally disputing the charges made to the credit card involving the room charge transactions and requesting a full refund if the owner is unwilling to reverse a total of $422.12. I refuse to pay for a non functional room with inappropriate staff that i was unable to stay in either night that was reserved. The services promised by the windmill corner inn were not rendered.

Guess you got busted, Kasina58. That's the problem with these sites, only 1 side of the story. Glad to see someone catch one of these liars.

The person that wrote the above comment is wrong. My husband and I were there that night also.

What happened is that they tried to sneak up some of their friends into their rooms and got caught . We called the owner and she came over and spoke to the person and her friends, and told them that only four people were allowed, and if they tried to take more people up ther she would call the sheriff.

My husband and I stay often at the Windmill, and the rooms are always spotless and the showers work perfect, no cracks or loose nozzles. We recommend this place to our family and friends.

View more comments (1)