Thor Motor Coach - The material they use on driver and passenger seat, couch and any furniture will not last.

I have a 2015 Thor Challenger 37tb. The material on seats, couch and dinning booth are flaking off. It looks terrible. They will do nothing about it. The first owers had the coach four months and traded it in for a smaller C class. Thor has told me, that since I am second owner, they won't do anything about it. This is my second Thor coach. I had a 2007 Hurricane. Same thing happened to it. Thor did send me new covers for the furniture. I paid to have it put on. All it is, is they use cheap materials to cover all the furniture. I will never buy another Thor product because of this. It is a shame you buy a $200,000 coach and in four years it looks like crap on the inside. Roy Ferrell. McCrory, Ak. 870-731-****.

We also have a 2016Thor Ace and our seat on the back headrest of drivers seat and the front side of passengers seat is flaking, our blackout curtains also fell apart .

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Thor Industries - Leather seats are flaking off.
I have a 2015 Challenger 37tb. The leather on driver, passenger seat and dinning table seating are flaking off. Looks terrible. I am ashamed to let people come in and look at the motorhome now. This is an ongoing problem with Thor. I had a 2007 Hurricane and the same thing happened with it. They blamed it on a bad batch of material from China. Thor did how ever send me new covers for the Hurricane. Will do nothing about the 2015 Challenger. This will be the last Thor product I ever buy. Will tell everyone to stay away from Thor.

Thanks for sharing, this is a huge concern of mine and when i read "vinyl" for seat material .... UUGG

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs.8-5 and Fri.8-4) or you can email me at TMCTeam@***.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.

View more comments (1)