Hershey Entertainment - Uber and Lyft Driver Pick-up

I been driving for uber and lyft for over a year and I must say the organization is beyond horrendous every time their is a concert there we don't have any place but 1 pick up and drop off location having to travel into the choc. world. This frustrates the customer and the driver beyond any extent to the point where I heard numerous times they won't be back here to the park. I would suggest figuring out a solution to the problem Hershey is losing business and so are we and I heard this from numerous drivers and passengers. The other day it took me 50 minutes to get in to get someone and out just of choc. world that is not good. My car almost got hit because I had passengers with me from another state and this guy kept on backing up literally causing an accident. Something needs done if you want to have 40 to 50 thousand at your park with a concert then you need to take care of the customers because right now your losing returning visitors to Hershey. If you want to reach me anytime my number is 717-608-**** to discuss further. I'm very concerned of the problem trying to help everyone involved here. You want revenue/customers and we want to make more money as a driver. We are losing money taking an hour to get a customer out.
ID