Resolved
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Resolved: Attorney Dan Newlin - I slipped and fell at Aquatica water park where there is obvious negligence on stairs and seriously hurt myself. Yal got all my information. Sent me the paperwork I was being represented by yal.

Dear Ms. Ingram,

Thank you very much for your review. Our law firm prides itself on providing exceptional client service, having helped over 1 million people from right here in Central Florida. I am sorry you were injured at this water park. I am personally looking into your case and having my senior trial attorney Jason Herman call you. You can text or call me anytime as well. We will be in touch immediately to discuss the law and our reasoning for not being able to pursue your case lawfully. My cell number is 407-496-1936.

Again, thank you for your review, and I wish you a good recovery.

Respectfully,
Dan Newlin
ID
Service
Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney
Pros
  • Quick response
Cons
  • Lifted me up only to slam me down
Reason of review
Took on a ride only to be hurt in the end, worse than before.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Update by user Aug 22, 2019

My case is not resolved but I am currently happy to say that it was not the firm, but the attorney who handled my case. I want to worn future clients of her, however, I like to think I'm better than that.

I have received SEVERAL calls after I wrote my review from Dan Newlin attorneys to try and help me. Thank you Rick Rice, your guidance has given me and my health a little bit of hope that I will get better. I now have a chiropractic doctor thanks to yals help and am currently working with an attorney in which Rick showed me the way. Although I still have a lot ahead of me, it will be easier now thanks to yal.

I have NOTHING bad to say about the firm anymore.

It is directed towards one person who made me feel insignificant. Thank the rest of the firm for your help.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2019

I was at Aquatica on July 15th when i slipped and fell at Aquatica water park. I slipped on stairs that have obviously had stripping meant to help not fall.

I hit my back, upper and lower. I called you and yal got all my information, I signed papers and have pictures, video, my shoes, you sent me papers that you were representing me on a Saturday, only to. call on Monday, which would have been my 2nd visit to the chiopractor, to ask for MRI help and the lawyer that was assigned to me and didnt make me feel important or in contact with me much told me you would not be representing me anymore. So now i suffer through the pain, cant get MRI's, am a single mom with a disabled daughter who needs me, am in constant pain and whose life changed because of this.

I just thought yal really cared by your reviews and commercials, but that just made me more emotional. I feel like I was given very good imformation only to be wrapped up and spit out. Saturday I was a client, Monday I was not.

And I called, my attorney had not informed me until iI made the call. It just hurt, physically and emotionally.