Be warned, www.amazingcellulars.com is an illegitimate "business"

Don't buy from this company. Their deals only look when you think you're going to receive a product. I spent over $200 and let's just say, I'm not getting anything in return. I should have seen all the signs before I spent my money. If you don't believe me, just call either one of their listed numbers on their website - You won't get a response. From now on, I'll stick to newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. If this company has treated you similar, contact me at maxdeaton@***.com to participate in a class action lawsuit.

Hi, I have got Sony SEL-182** ** mm-200 mm f/3.5-6.3 Telephoto Zoom Lens last month from amazingcellulars.com. It cost me around $861.64 only which I know is quite surprising for many of you.

Earlier even I was surprised like you but once I have got my camera delivered it was worth to have such deal for me. I just love the camera and take it will me in all the special occasion. I got my camera dispatched pretty fast.

It took about 2 weeks to reach me from the time of my booking date. It arrived in very safe packing material which is even later useful for me as I need to carry my camera with me during my journeys.

No kidding. With a bogus name like "cellulars", you can rest assured that you'll be ripped off.

View more comments (1)