Patriot Flyers NEVER delivered flyers

A non-profit organization was given funds from First United Methodist Church to hire an outsource to deliver flyers advertising an event to help raise funds for the non-profits research project. Patriot Flyers was initially emailed for a quote. Trey replied back with a quote and entered into an agreement on 11/11/11 with myself to distribute the 2000 flyers by 11/16/11, prior to the event. I was told they needed the flyers immediately and they would send a representative to pick up the flyers on 11/12/11. They told me to have a check available at the time of pick up. An hour before the flyers were picked up Trey emailed me to inform me NOT to send the check with his coordinator and that it would be picked up Monday or could be mailed. He then again emailed me 11/14 asking for the check to be mailed immediately to a DIFFERENT address than was on the invoice he had provided me on 11/11/11. I mailed the check the same day. I proceeded to get nervous, not hearing from Patriot Flyers re distribution. I then emailed them 11/15 inquiring about distribution and received NO response. I made 3 different phone calls, left messages and emailed twice more the following day. In my last email, I told them that I want a refund, and expect a response by 10 the following day. Trey called 5 minutes before the time listed in my email. Gave me the run around, he had no idea where my flyers were and couldn't get a hold of his coordinator. This was now 11/17. I was told he'll contact coordinator and return flyers. He never called me back. I called and emailed two more times. I never received my flyers back. I put stop-payment on my check. He STILL tried to cash it on 12/4 AFTER NO services were rendered! The cost of my flyers was well over $500! THIS COMPANY IS CROOKED!

Former Katy Flyers now renamed as Patriot Flyers. Did not pay workers in Chicago area for distributing 5000 flyers.

Contact the Harris County Sheriff's department non-emergency number @ 713-221-****. The billing address they are currently using is in their jurisdiction:

Patriot Flyers