Forever Lazy Deceptive Scam

Forever Lazy online advertisements. DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER This a classic "Bait & Switch" scam. DO NOT buy "Forever Lazy" from these scammers unless you can afford to waste $45 on their scam tactics. If you order 2 (which they say the second is free +S&H) you will be charged FULL price for the second. The total does not show up until you put in your credit card number. As soon as you do your card is CHARGED!!!!!! I called customer support, immediately after ordering, they said "sorry, we cannot help,your order is completed it is too late to change it"

I went on foreverlazy.ca to order one pink small and one navy large. Should have cost me 45 but the charge came up at 91.70/ Charged me for both onesies as well as double the amount of shipping.

Tried emailing and calling them, nothing works.

I called my credit card company and cancelled my credit card so they won't even be able to charge it now....if you order just cancel your card and get another...DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such scammers....

I ordered two pink medium Forever Lazys because I thought they would scam me if I tried to order a different color and size. Thinking I dodged the bullet of the extra charge, I waited patiently for my package to arrive.

Well, it arrived four weeks later with two blue extra larges.I received a note saying sorry, but they were out of what I ordered. Who does that?

Any reputable company would contact you to tell you it is sold out, not send something you can't even use. They are criminals.

I had the SAME problem twice and when I tried to CANCEL the second order, it never appeared on their site. I just received the "order" which I should have never received. They are full of bologna.

I was also scammed by forever lazy just like Darrell k.

I was double billed for one purchase. The purchase was for one Lazy Forever(with one free forever lazy) @ $39.95 plus $10.00 for the extra plush version and $7.95 for shipping.This is $65.85 which I expected but I was billed $131.70

They billed me twice as much as I expected.

The actual purchase price is not revealed until after you have entered your credit card number !! I have learned a big lesson in scamming today.

this happened to me also. they lied to me directly when i called their customer service department.

i cancelled my card like a BOSS. paid nothing.

i don't pay criminals for goods/services that i did not purchase. you can keep your *** onesies.

exact same thing is happening to me right now. what a bunch of ***.

Here's my story of my Forever Lazy nightmare. It is the usual story.

I ordered online. Wanting 2 colors I picked 1 blue and 1 gray. After I entered my personal information and credit card. Then TADA!

They charged me for 4 items. There was no confirmation page they just charged my card. I called immediately and they claimed to not have my order in thier system. Are they using 1960s computers?

Every cyber business has always had my order inside of a few minutes. Forever Lazy said it would take 24 to 48 hours to be in the system. I called back 24 hours later and then they told me my order could not be changed because it had already shipped. Hmm..

Strange that the shipment didn't go out until 5 days later. They lied on the first second third fourth and fifth time I contacted them. I of course immediately called my credit card company and filed a dispute. BofA has reversed the charge, now I get to see how aggressive they will be on fighting the reversal.

I got the final insult, they acknowledged receipt of my return and are trying to charge $31 for postage and handling. Huh? I got thier package, did not open it, posted and handled it myself. I sent the unopened package back the same day as I received it.

I will fight these criminals until the end. They WILL NOT get any of my money for thier attempted theft of my money.

View more comments (6)