Aspen Dental - Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran is a wonderful dentist with a pleasant personality who has a passion to help people as he did for me today. He suggested what was the best choice for me even though I mentioned to him that I was considering a more costly option. The dentist I went to a few months prior to today, for a root canal did an awful job (failed root canal) and he s all about the money...I found out after the root canal that he charged me way more than the going rate. If you are lucky enough to live in this area and need a dentist, I would highly recommend Dr Tran because he deserves it. Thanks again Dr T.

If he is such a good dentist, why do you want him to have to see patients at that scam called aspen dental. If he is good, please pray for him to find a decent office to work in.

Staying at aspen dental will ruin his reputation, skills, positive outlook and personality.

He will become a dried up, hateful scam artist like all the other dentist at aspen. No person who stays working at aspen dental leaves a good person.

If Dr. Tran is as good as you say, he will be gone in 6 months.

Aspen is the most dishonest and lowest-paying dental employer out there, and nobody stays working there for long, unless they are just plain desperate. 6% of root canals fail no matter how well they are done. That is a statistical fact. Even root canals I've done that looked perfect sometimes have failed.

Remember there are two kinds of Aspen patients: 1. Those that have been screwed. 2.

Those that haven't been screwed yet. I am glad you are still in group 2, but everyone eventually ends up in group 1.

View more comments (1)
ID
Bradenton, Florida
Pros
  • Drtran is a pro
Reason of review