John Elway Chevrolet - John Elway Chevy and Go Toyota

I would avoid the two dealerships above at all costs. My husband and I went into Go Toyota first and the sales man blatantly ignored me. We had pre-approved financing through our bank and they refused to accept our terms. Then when they figured out that we were going to go through another company they started harassing us to come in and sign a so called deal they felt would work. The numbers just didn't add up with them. We went to John Elway's Chevy Dealership last night and the finance manager couldn't understand that we refused to take a car payment that would stretch us too thin. Oh and to top it off the finance manager made the comment that if we agreed to the outrageous monthly payments they were offering us that we would get an autographed John Elway football. Ok, to most of us ladies out there that is DEFINITELY NOT a sale point for me. (No offense to Mr. Elway himself; but who cares about a signed football) My husband asked for the keys to his trade in back and they acted like it was a crime. He knew they had already pushed my limits and didn't want to aggravate the situation anymore. The finance managers at both of these companies are rude and overly pushy. The economy today is rough enough without men like these two. The fact that anyone is attempting to buy any kind of vehicle be it new or used in today's world is risky. People if you see these two dealerships run the opposite direction!
ID