Government Grants - Get a grant to help with housing, medical billing and school

I apply for a grant to get help with housing and medical billing and they said 2.79. Then they sent me a user name and pass word to use and it did not work so the same day that they sent it i cancelled my subscription and told them why i did not want the service and that they could keep the 2.79 but on Oct.19,2011 they took 57.16 out of my account and said it were a one day trail and i did not cancel in time, but i never got to acess the web site with the user name so i called the number that were on my statement and i got a person who do not speak english, and she gave me a email address that i sent an email to on oct.19, 2011 and they keep telling me the same thing that my refund will be in my account in 3-5 days and i haven't received anything yet. The email address is grantrefund.com, and here it is a month and eight days later and i still do not have my refund. The last email I sent them I told them that they were scammers instead of helping people they are taking people money.
ID