Apple Customer Service Sucks !

I bought an ipad 2 for Christmas and purchased it directly from Apple. It came with no manual or instructions of any kind. It is defective and will not keep an internet connection. I have had my connection tested and the issue is definitely with the ipad. I called their customer service which can barely speak English and they wanted to charge me for assistance. I had only had the ipad less than 60 days. There is no way in the world I was going to pay them to correct their mistake. I would rather throw it in the trash than pay them another dime! I should have saved some money and bought one of the cheaper tablets.

www.applesupportsucks.com

Over the phone support is free for 90 days. after that you pay per incident or buy apple care. Quite simple really.

And the thing i think you all missed was that fact that in america there are numerous apple stores that provide FREE (yes tight arses... FREE!!!!) service, so that if one of your products doesn't work they can fix it or replace it for you!

Try finding that with other businesses?!

i called costumer service and they wanted me to pay $117.99 so they can fix my ipod 4. i told the ladie that can barley speak english to kiss my *** and hung up! i was pissed!

We really aren't ALL those bad things. If we offer the Apple Care Protection Program...it's because we have a manager beating on us to do it. HOWEVER, I will share that they are pushing so many people through (btw, you were probably deaing with ACS, IBM Contracted Services, or maybe Kelly Services) when you are talking about someone who doesn't know what the *** is going on

I called support to ask a simple question " why does my iphone 4s info get mixed up with my girlfriends iphone when hooking up to a pc"

and the first thing they tried to do was make me pay $69.95 for support. Then the rep.

who had no idea what the f she was doing asked me to help her. WOW they really dont understand customer service.

@Finch

i got that same b****! first she wanted me to pay $11.95 and then said ill give you a discount $69.99 i was like wtf i can almost gwet an new ipod 4( wwhich i have) for that money *** that and i cussed her out and said it was a scam and *** and hung up that *** didnt know how to speak english really ! >:(

what do you expect? Apple sucks. they're full of conceited, *** selfish *** that like to overcharge for products with the most simple designs.

@Patrick Nkk

and they don't overcharge...your just paying for your computer experience in different ways. And don't forget your buying a premium product, expect the associated price tag.

Apple = quality hardware, cheap software with frequent updates, one place for support

PC's and Microsoft = Cheap hardware, Not so cheap software. No support unless your willing to go exploring between the 12 company's that provided the parts for your machine!

View more comments (8)
ID
Livingston, New Jersey
Loss

Portrait Innovations - BUYER BEWARE: WHAT A RIP OFF!

I took my kids for their Christmas pictures. All went well on that front. I spent $172 on pictures so I could get the CD and order Christmas cards with their pictures on it. When I tried to pick them up they said I needed to bring the CD and copyright release. I have purchased the CDs before from other places. It is just industry standard when you purchase a CD that you can reproduce the pictures. The store called Portrait Innovations and they said we could not reproduce the pictures. I have checked with Sears, Olan Mills, Picture Me Portraits, JC Penny and Target and everybody else allows this. What a rip off at this place.

We use portrait innovations. They raise their prices every year so now you have to buy at least 3 sheets at $20 bucks a piece to even get the c.d.

So the minimum you can spend to get it is $80 before tax. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE COPIES OF ANY OF THE PICTURES FROM THE C.D. Open the photos you want in any photo editor and crop off their website watermark on the bottom of the photo and put it on a flash drive or email it to where you want it printed. The quality on the c.d.

you get sucks anyway. You cant go over a 5x7 if you want it to look decent. Screw their copyright. I paid over $120 for 3 sheets of photos and a .30 c.d.

shot on a reusable s.d.

card. Those 45 poses of me and my family are mine as far as i'm concerned.

Made an appointment with Portrait Innovations upon making appt for head shots only. We were told it was $79, got there took bunch of pictures, sat down they said oh no it was $99 and you add this or that, I spent $145.00.

Then I went to try to reproduce one black and white picture at Costco, we did not have permisson to make copies. I feel I was ripped off. I'm going to just return these pictures and get them somewhere else.

Who wants some company to keep rights to their kids pictures FOREVER!. Not me!

Having the rights to ALL pictures taken is not an industry standard and therefore you should not expect it. Some companies provide this..

however, speaking from a professional stand point and some one who has had to have head shots done and who has gone to a professional photographer with a private studio, no I did not automatically get the rights to all of my photos. I got a disc with all of the images that I was able to peruse at my leisure and get others' opinions on before I bought them but I was not allowed to take the disc to walmart or wherever to get reprints done. you forget that companies/photographers have to make a living too.

This would be like taking an author's work and posting it so that NOBODY had to buy the book (or go to the library) to get access to it. How does the author make a living then?

You can reproduce as long as whatever place you're getting copies from has the print instant pictures right there at the machine and no store associates see you. But really Portrait Innovations is a joke, and off topic, there is no privacy during your session.

I wish I had known about this before today as I'm trying RIGHT NOW to retrieve my pictures!!!! So disappointed!!!

Portrait Innovations is a SCAM !!! do not go there for your pictures - EVER !!

We were also scammed by portrait scamrelations. My wife paid extra so she could get the package with the cd that inclides all the poses.

She had walmart make a bunch of Christmas cards

She went back to get a few more and they refused to five them to her unless she had poof thar portrait scamrelations released the rights to her. She eas given the impression that she could do whatever she wanted with the cd by the sales/scam rep. She called them and they said oh no the cd is so you can have copies to load on facebook.

Whata load of malarchy. Can you say class action lawsuit?

We did the same thing, and found out the same thing. We decided to return the whole thing and go somewhere else.

That's an awful lot to spend and not get copyright releases for your pics. Try Sears. The last time I went it was $99 for the CD with unlimited reproduction rights.

I've never gone anywhere other than PictureMe Portrait Studios. I've gotten the CD numerous times there and the CD itself has the copyright release is with the it.

Thank God someone told me about this! Thanks.

View more comments (18)