Grossinger Toyota - Mark Krochmal ( The EXCELLENT GENERAL MANAGER)

I brought a friend down to buy a PRIUS!!! Excellent no hassles!! GREAT JOB MARK KROCHMAl and Grossinger Toyota!! Car buying doesn't have to be hard... I read the previous article, I find it hard to believe, any would stay there as long as that person did!!! Some people are not happy about any purchase.. If you had a price, how could any person, keep his pregnant wife in a car dealer that long.... Oh well, I guess you get treated the way you treat others... Thank you Mark Krochmal and Grossinger Toyota for taking such good care of us.

Just called Toyota Grossinger. Pressed #1 for sales.

"Crystal" answered. While I was talking, she put me on hold. I didn't even know I was on hold and I was still telling her why I was calling. I hung up and got her again.

I asked her why she put me on hold without even asking if she could, or apologizing for putting me on hold. No apology, nothing. I asked her if she treated men like that. No answer.

Too bad for Grossinger. I was looking for a competitive quote on a 2018 RAV4.

All of their staff should be courteous. Crystal should be asking if I want fries with my order, and should not be working at a car dealership.

you're a loser, Krochmal and the whole Grossinger staff is lousy and rude. Like we don't know the staff wrote this garbage praising a *** general manager and a *** owner

:( This guy (Mark)is a tool! Won't honor the price that HE quotes even after showing him the competitive bid. Worst car dealer ever!

So, I gather you are: 1. a goofy liberal who has this misguided desire to save the planet by buying a *** battery-powered car and 2.

work for Grossinger Toyota in some capacity.

With both of these points in mind, no one believes a word of what you are saying.

View more comments (3)