Buyer beware drhvacmechanical@***.com Dr HVAC Mechanical brandon mccollom

Buyer beware drhvacmechanical@***.com Dr HVAC Mechanical brandon mccollom www.drhvacheatingandcooling.com/ 817-507-**** See the BBB rating of an F, he does not give his address. He works out of his truck and has questionable practices. http://www.bbb.org/fort-worth/business-reviews/air-conditioning-contractors-and-systems/dr-hvac-mechanical-in-benbrook-tx-19193****/ We agreed to hire his to change out an outside unit, and remove the inside unit and clean it. We agreed on a price and he know we were in a bind but he was going to take care of it in three days. Late the night before he did the work, he sent an email in the night saying that the price was $200 more. He then went to change out the unit and then refused to remove and clean the inside unit but he wanted the same money. I refused to pay him until the cleaned the inside unit. Almost a week later he said he did that. He then refused to give me and invoice, the warranty papers for the unit he installed and the warranty he stated that he gives on labor. He threatened me many times over but never provided the paperwork he then shows up late at night and removed the unit. So instead of providing the paperwork and getting paid he choose to remove the unit...you decide

Your rating: Sign in to rate Liked: Disliked: Edit - Delete Your review has been deleted. Undo

Fat ‎ - Dec 18, 2011

Brandon, the owner, met up with me to give me a quote on two new systems for a duplex. I wrote him the deposit for the job, $4600, and he stated it would take him a week and half to complete. Here we are 2 months later and he has done about a days worth of work. He wont return any of my calls and hasn't been to the job in more than a month. He is a THIEF and a LAIR. Do yourself a favor and hire someone reputable and honest. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No- Flag as inappropriate

Response from the owner Flag as inappropriateDr HVAC Mechanical Heating - Verified owner

honestly ‎ - Jul 14, 2011

Did not honor written contract to check their new ac unit in spring or their one year workmanship warranty (leaks water,air,noisy,hung bad,bangs loud). BBB FW complaint not responded. Had to spend $$$ to fix to avoid further damage, waste. Simply dont pay in full upon completion as you will face issues like I did.

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review

The original agreement was for a cash transaction. The evening prior, we were asked in regards to accepting Credit cards, in which it was informed tax would be added,equaling approximately $200.

Unit was installed and working great. Informed of coil condition being acceptable. Demands Were made to remove and clean. Returned day after to complete in full. Pictures Were taken and sent. Invoice via email. No response.... No response... Day 6 drove to home to collect. No response.. Day 7, demands made to recieve owner's manual, W-9, and invoice. I advised When payment recieved, packet to be released. Client would Not pay because He didnt have the booklet (downloaded from the internet), W-9 (stating He hasn't paid squat),and invoice(sent 3 times prior).

Called on Thanksgiving to boast He wasn't paying and Nothing could be done. Local law enforcement was contacted, with their assistance, unit was reposessed Thanksgiving evening.

Have a great deal on 4ton 13 SEER Condenser