Charlotte Honda - $9000 OVERCHARGED!!

My wife and I went to one of those TENT SALES in Cape Coral, FL. My wife fell in love with a 2010 VW Routan minivan. Nice car with all the bells and whistles. After many fast talking salesmen, we signed on the dotted lines. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!!! When we got home, my wife went to Kelly Blue Book on-line and found we were OVERCHARGED by NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS! When I called FRANK MILAZZO at CHARLOTTE HONDA/VW in Port Charlotte, he said that it was just too bad for us!! -------------DON'T GET SCREWED LIKE WE WERE!------------------ Use your smartphone to look-up Kelly Blue Book while you're THERE! Or better yet keep right on driving. FARMER ACQUISITION COMPANY dba CHARLOTTE HONDA dba CHARLOTTE VW R I P - O F F S !

I don't see where they ripped you off. They gave you a price, you accepted that price and "signed on the dotted lines".

Sounds like you ripped yourself off. Why do people like you feel the need to blame others for your own ignorance?

Yes, good advice for almost ANY car dealership. If you don't have a smartphone to look up prices, walk away and get the correct pricing from a computer. It is always a problem with overcharges when emotions get involved and if you do not know what the car is worth.

View more comments (1)