USAA - Auto insurance

I have my auto insurance with USAA. I have always paid my premiums on time and was pleased at how inexpensive they were. I have uninsured motorist coverage for 100,000. I was rear ended by an unlicensed driver with no license. It has been a year and a half and they don't want to pay my claim. I have 7000 in bills. My car was totalled and I was given enough to buy another car two years older. I have a lawyer and they are using pre existing conditions against me. I will have to sue to get paid.

Dear haha, your definition of a loser is all wrong. Someone who pays there bills, only drives with a license and insurance is not a loser.

The unlicensed drug addict is a loser. I don't care how many lawyers they bring- I am in the right.

I am still in pain and I have the medical documentation to back it up. It does suck to be me because I have to deal with *** like you.

I sued USAA and won. They were wrong in their practice and needed to be held accountable.

They will try to push it out long enough where you can't wait anymore, but just try to stick with it. It took over a year for me.

Sucks to be you. Bet you wish you could afford as many lawyers as USAA can! LOSER!

View more comments (2)