Bucci Laser Vision: Sneaks

Recently went to Bucci laser vision to inquire about the possibility of a touch up procedure to quell my slipping vision from a prior laser vision surgery. The original procedure was six years prior and had since moved out of state for employment. When i walked into a satellite office they directed me to the main office located in Wilkes Barre. At that office they handed me an insurance form. I told the receptionist that I was out of my network and that any procedure they billed for would be denied. I said if you're going to bill anything I'll just leave. She insisted that I stay and stated she would submit anything done to insurance and led me to believe that they would take care of me. After a basic eye exam (which i get free annually through my job)they sent me on my way, a touch up six years later being considered laughable, and if i wanted it corrected i would have to pay for an alternate procedure. A few weeks later I get a bill for $124. So let me ask you this,not just knowing why i was there but the fact that the idea of a touch up procedure was laughable, along with me telling them i was out of network. Why couldn't you just tell me, the procedure won't be covered under the original surgery, don't waste your time (or money). Bunch of sneaks.

WHY DOES BUCCI WEAR GLASSES TO READ I agree and can tell you they are run people through there like cattle

I had a basic eye e am done which my medical insurance covers. Before I left, I asked "Do I owe anything?" The woman checking me out said I didn't.

Today I received a bill for $45.00. I won't be paying that and god help the person who answers their phone tomorrow!

View more comments (1)