John Elway Chevrolet - Great service with your chev. dealership managers

Update by user Aug 06, 2019

From: Eric Fears To: John Elway Date: Aug.6, 2019

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2019
I was looking for a new Camaro for my son. I went to several chevrolet. dealerships before I went to John Elway dealership. When I walked in, I received a warm welcome and there was just a positive atmosphere about this dealership. Henry Clark was my salesman and did a good job. On that day I also met Joshua Betancourt that was the manager. I explain to Joshua that Stevinson Chevrolet has a Camaro that I was interested in but it was a little over my budget. Joshua assured me that I was at the right dealership and he would do his best to make me happy. I really didn't come to your dealership to buy a car on that day but Joshua with his great personality made me want to get the car no matter what from John Elway Chevrolet. Its people like Joshua that makes a difference and you should be proud to have a person like him working for your dealership. He will be the reason I would purchase another vehicle from your dealership. Several days later when I looked in my trunk I discovered that I was missing the air inflator kit. I went back to the dealership and asked for Joshua and he wasn't there but another Manager asked if he could help me and his name was Jason Somers. Jason was just as nice and helpful as Joshua . Jason provided me with the kit in no time. Both gentlemen are great guys and should be recognized in some form or fashion. Just to let you know I almost never write reviews but the experiences dealing with Joshua and Jason are second to none.
ID
Commerce City, Colorado
Pros
  • Great people working
Cons
  • Not enough accessories
Reason of review