Resolved: RIPPED OFF BY WHOLESALE DIRECT METALS

Update by user Aug 08, 2019

After speaking to several of the associates, one gentleman explained to me how my previous coins were sold back and showed me the date and website used to make that change. Now that I understand how they did it, I feel much better about the exchange. They had been honest from the beginning but I didn't understand how it was done and the way I figured it was incorrect.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2019
WARNING: Don't fall for the line Trump wants us to change foreign coins into American coins. WARNING: I was recently called from the Santa Monica WDM office and was told that Trump wanted people to change foreign coins into American coins. I was told it would not change the value of my IRA portfolio and there would not be a charge to make the change. WARNING: DO NOT DO THAT! They charged a $15,000 fee to make that change after telling me there would be no charge and now my IRA is worth $15,000 less. I am appauled that they would do that and lie to me on the phone. I have demanded the restoration of my account and will sue if that is not done. I haven't met an honest metal trader yet.
Resolved
ID
Santa Monica, California
Cons
  • Lying to customer
Reason of review
Lying to me on the phone to get me to make a change in my account after being reassured that the value of my account would not change.
Loss