*** Workers

Walmart #372709
ps ...the untrained part is that the manager and the cashier have obviously not trained in customer service the way my employees are.

*** Workers

Walmart #372707
Thats what you get with non-union companies...an untrained labor force. Instead of skilled labor. In union stores, we train our employees to help the customer in any way we can. So although you should have advised the cashier before swiping that you wanted to partially pay by charge...in my store, we would have offered to refund the card asap and if any overdraft charges would have been incurred, we would reimburse those to you. It's called keeping a customer base and building customer loyalty. in this economy, I'd rather pay someone 33 bucks for an o/d charge and have them keep spending hundreds in my store, than lose their business. plus they're going to share their experience about how well they were treated with others. avoid non union work forces and these corporate giants like wal mart.
comment to review:

Caught in the endless BofA loop...

Bank Of America #372700
Please go tot your local media. Stock holders love it when the media turns against their cash cow...note my sarcasm. In all seriousness, this is the only way I can see a change. I am in a different situation than you, trying to short sale, but BOA has dropped the ball a million times and there's nothing I can do about it but bend over and talk to the next *** in line to take my call.
Please please please contact the news about this. We need the general public to see what is really going on and need our personal stories to be heard.

Bank of America is a Joke

Bank Of America #372698
Please contact your local media and report this. We have got to get this type of stuff in the faces of ppl watching their televisions at night oblivious to what this bank is really doing, because they aren't yet effected by them.

I hate Bank of America

Bank Of America #372696
Nikalseyn,
You must beone of the 1%...show some compassion. If this is not corporate greed, then why didnt the OP's first bank do the same thing that BOA is doing? This is absolutely the definition of greed...and further read the definition of good business practice, ie ethics....good business practice is not writing high risk loans in the first place....you're the one that's ill-informed.

3 times of *** re-finance/financial hardship runaround

Bank Of America #372685
Please go to your local media with your story.