Stone Mountain Toyota - Unhappy Toyota Avalon owner

My 2007 Avalon appears to be idled too high and it sounds awful. When I'm slowing down or stopped in traffic it surges and jerks forward on its own. The dealer says nothing is wrong but I'm afraid I will hit someone or something some day. The Service department at Stone Mountain Toyota sucks. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy their maintenance agreement because it's not worth it. They are in the business of selling cars only...and they could care less about service, quality, or repeat business. My advise to anyone seeking to buy a car is to stay away from STONE MOUNTAIN TOYOTA!!
ID
Lithonia, Georgia
Loss

LTD Commodities_doesn't know the meaning of Customer Service

LTD Commodities doesn't know the meaning of customer service. They requested I prepay for my order and I did. The billing and shipping address was confirmed when the credit card information was provided. I was told my order was released and I confirmed in on their website. Two days later my order was put back on credit review and I had to reverify the billing and shipping address. I was ensured my order was released and I confirmed it later that day on their website. Needless to say, yesterday I checked the web and my order was back on credit review so I called and cancelled my order with Carol in the credit department. She told me my order was cancelled but when I called back to speak to customer service, my order had not been cancelled. I then spoke to Linda, supposedly she's a supervisor in their Credit department. She had to cancel my order because Carol apparently had not and she told me that she would call my credit card company to get the pending authorization removed. Don't trust anything they tell you!! They lie to get you off the phone. If any charges are billed to my credit card I will be seeking further action especially since I have both conversations recorded.

I was going to order but there are sooo many bad reviews about this company that I think I'll take my business elswhere.

Hi Unhappy - I'd really like to be able to help you with the problems you encountered with your order as well as assure that the cancellation you requested went through and verify your card was not charged. I just need a few minor details from you so I can look into it on your behalf. Please feel free to reach me at your convenience. I have left my contact information below.

Most Sincerely,

Cathy Bauer

Contact Center Manager

Cbauer@***.com

847-604-****

LTD Commodities, ABC Distributing and Lakeside are ALL the same company. They prefer their customers to prepay but when they do they hold your order, the funds on your credit card, and treat you bad...I wasted so much time over the past week trying to get a prepaid order released for processing.

They lost a $500 prepaid order due to their incompetence!!!

I wonder if the President knows what is going on and if he just doesn't care. I've been told they don't treat their employees any better so it's no wonder the customers get it on the back end.

View more comments (2)