Abbey Dental

I thought I was reading my own story. You wouldn’t believe.it . I am pursing this company and have never been so aggravated. lots of wrong doing. Please feel free to call me sherry R. 702-806-**** or 702-467-****. Pissed consumer...I would love to hear from you. I'm you!

I want to add, My credit score went down to 600 was 740 and they have collection agents sending me crap.

I feel like I've went through a used car deal. I'm only about 2 years into my all in 4 inplants( there is a story there also).

I need a new set again already.

Can't say anymore on this public site. We need to find a class action suit against Abbey Dental.

@Deforest

Dr. Ostler caused me so much pain on my now (failing implants). Stay away from this monster.

@Deforest

I am in. I am being charged over twelve thousand dollars for a couple hours of work done on my son.

After seeing the temporary top plate which did not fit and being told something was wrong with the bottom. Then finding out I was being charged 29,000.00 and after interest would come to 52,000.00, I immediately sent a registered letter saying To stop any further work on my behalf. The contract says I have to pay if they already started making the permanent teeth. Well they could not even get the temporary's done.

I have called asking for an itemized statement, which they have not sent. Green sky the credit company is hounding me and charging me late fees and interest. I explained the situation to them and they really don't care. They do terrible work.

Talk about scammers. I have priced the work that we were having done with several other dentists and the very highest total was around $8000.00. Someone needs to arrest these people for fraud and attempted theft.

I am all for a class action suit. What is my next step?

yes lets, how