Dont buy nothing from Paddock Chevy-Kenmore,NY

purchased a 2012 impala,week later they had a huge discount sale on my car.They failed to tell me to hold off 1 more week so i can receive a better deal..*** suckers...i went in and asked for them to compensate me for the difference,they told me to get out...they suppose to be #1 in the country...they suck....i called GM *** line and now were playing phone tag..i cannot beleive on how they treat a first time buyer.....i work with 700 people,i will post a memo at work on how they screwed me..

I have never had such a bad experience in the service department at paddock they're so unprofessional and can't believe they're allowed to keep treating customers the way they do, I feel like everybody just lies about promised times costs and just are overall liars!! Duane seems like a very well background professional guy I don't get why he allows managers in service (won't name names) act the way they do

PaddocK Chevy is awful, I've owned a few Chevys through them over past 10 years and I wish I never did de to there service department every advisor and manager in there are lazy and rude I don't let any of my family go through service just because of all the bad experiences I have had somebody has to change something fire a manager or all of the service advisors please!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#272062 Review #272062 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Buffalo, New York