ATLANTIC NISSAN- CRAZY - STAY AWAY!

We went to dealer with an offer from another dealer. They beat the deal we went to pick up our new vehicle and wow what a surprise they lost it but had another one for a completely different price.They had a lower model version the #`s all changed the arrogant finance guys thinking they are mobsters are a joke. They tried to slip #`s in this guy says sales guy made a mistake the other didn't i know they are just all over the map to make the sale. my wife and I got up out of finance dept. and said you guys are nuts. They have been calling us 4 times a day we went to another dealer on 112 and saw Nixon -straight #`s + Paul in finance NO B/S..- no sneaky stuff. tell them BIG G sent you they are awesome. Driving our new Nissan truck around and happy.As a regular consumer don't waste your time with ATLANTIC NISSAN IN WEST ISLIP. DOUBLE CONTRACTS- FIXING AND MOVING AROUND #`S.. NO GOOD..
#420368

I Love it. "They had a lower model version the #`s all changed the arrogant finance guys thinking they are mobsters are a joke".

They are nothing but Wanna be's.... Any mobster would kill all of them off in a second.

ID