Verified Reviewer

Nascar - Broadcast noise

Jr and Burton need to stop SCREAMING through the entire broadcast. I can't wait for races to be on Fox!
ID
Product
Nascar Auto Racing
Pros
  • Great broadcasts on fox
Cons
  • Horrible screaming broadcasts on nbc
Preferred solution
new broadcasters

Verified Reviewer

Nascar - The Monster Energy broadcast on NBC is horrific!

I have to watch NASCAR with the volume off! The shouting, engine noise gives me a headache. Dale Jr might know how to drive a cup car, but his screaming in a microphone is terrible. Today's "radio broadcast" sounds like they are calling a horse race. I look forward to my weekend race and watching Joey Logano. Now, I just watch him and don't listen!
#1900375

I agree. I like Dale Jr.

Personally, but his horribe high pitched screaming voice NON-STOP ruins the telecast.

Give him a different job!! Tom Townsend

I couldn't agree more. Every corner, every lap, everytime they cross the start/finish line, every announcer is yelling and screaming like it's the final lap.

And down the stretch they come, side by side, is he going to make the pass and take over 7th position, they're three wide, oh wow.., nope couldn't get it done, but he still has 54 laps in this first stage. OMG, gives me a headache. And what's up with the "boycott" of Truex Jr's name? I'm watching the Fed Auto Parts 400 in Virginia, play-off race #2, it's lap 35, 33 minutes into the race, including pre-race ceremonies, and they have not said his name once.

I'm pretty sure he won in Vegas last week. Maybe the announcers were too busy working on what to yell about next, they missed the finish. On this race the cameraman was even isolated Truex for the first few laps, yet they never actually said his name. NBC should give it up.

Even their graphics of statistics and the listing of the race order across the top is all F'ed up. If you're looking for what position your driver is in, listing only 4 at a time takes a while, you can miss some race action, God forbid you look away for a second, then you have to cycle back thru, at 4 at a time.... And OMG, don't break away from a commercial to show an accident, or any other sort of relevant action, we wouldn't want to mismanage that time and revenue maker. Have these guys ever watched Fox and how they do EVERYTHING?

If not guys, please do and learn from it. Actually, better yet, please give up, for the fans sake, and just let Fox do the whole year.

I absolutely agree. The screaming of dale and the others is so distracting that I have to turn sound off. Why do the think that they need to fill every second of the race with their babbling

View more comments (2)
ID
Manhattan, New York
Service
Nascar Sport Commentator
Pros
  • Fox broadcasting is great
Cons
  • Nbc broadcasting is terrible
  • Poor broadcasting
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution