USAA - USSA

I have been getting the run arund from USSA, one of their insured hit me, and now they don't want to pay for damages. i am going to have to get a lawyer involved so i can get my vehicle fixed. I have never seen such a poor insurance company when it comes to handling accidents. This is by far the worst company to deal with. It has been over a week and no one has called me. Pray no one from this company hits your car. An adjuster came out and took pictures, and now they said according to the pictures, their insured was not at fault. I have three witnesses that can say otherwise.

USAA send to me to Benson Collision Center for the Preliminary Estimate 11/8/2011 today is 11/15/2011 ,I call to USAA because no body calls, and they said they don't have the information from Benson Collision, I call Benson Collsion Center and they said the iformation was send 11/8/2011 , I call theme like more than five times they don't have the iformation jet, the worst experince ever, I will pray every day to not be hit again from an USAA policy holders

I was involved in an accidentvon Sept.27 of this year with one one their policy holders, he ran a red light and totaled my truck, the police report and a witness states the same, my truck is still at my house and they tell me they are not going to pay, the police report according to them is just a piece of paper, anyway USAA will not pay for your vehicle if the insured says its not their fault, they suck and cause more damage than the accident,,,

AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THEM ARE VERY RUDE, AND CONDESENDING, AND TREAT YOU LIKE DIRT, BEWARE OF THEM!

why don't you let your insurace company handle it for you? That is why you pay them, they should be the ones to call usaa and get your car fixed!!

I was really surprised to see this remark about USAA. My whole family has USAA, and I have had them as an auto insurance since 1975. I've never heard stories like this before.

I'd escalate the claim before forking money to get a lawyer. Just keep telling them, "I'm going hire, who do I need to call??"

Good luck with your claim....

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I've been with USAA for over 10 years and I'm sorry to say I have been in an accident where it was my fault.

All parties were happy in the end. I was thankful that USAA didn't penalize me (my one and only accident) and the person I hit was not injured and her car was fixed with no problem.

View more comments (4)