Cheating customers? Beware of Viator

I tried to book the Free Walking Tour done by Little Fish in Edinburgh today for 4 people on the trip advisor page. I indicated my first and last name and my phone number. Then I was asked to indicate my way of payment, I chose PayPal to pay a small fee to Viator. After completing the payment, I was informed of a processing error and was asked to call a specific phone number to complete my booking. I called that phone number and after a very long process no signs of booking were discovered. So I restarted the process, I tried to book the tour another time with the same result: error after payment with proposal to call the line .. talking with somebody who did not seem to understand very much, asking me the same questions several times... As the number sounded strange (not a Scottish number, +1 85*-275-****), I checked during calling my telephone costs and discovered that I was charged additional 30 € for the inquiry!!!!. So I stopped the process. Some questions to Viator: if you are unable to master internet communication and business, why do you not offer local phone numbers for the problems you are responsible for? You are cheating and damaging people with that behaviour and I will definitely never again rely on your luxurious and non functioning/useless services.
ID
Service
Viator Little Fish Free Tour Booking
Cons
  • Electronic ticketing
  • Customer service and thier response
  • Lack of service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution