Pricebreak - Horrible Customer Service

I ordered a new Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS. I paid $55 for 2-day shipping - no complaint on time. They sent me a Refurbished unit, which I did not want or order. My invoice does not show a Refurbished unit. I did not ask for my shipping charge back, but I refused to pay for shipping it back. The supervisor of Customer Support said it was against their policy to pay for return shipping. They said that there was a - R next to the product, which their policy says is Refurbished. My invoice did not have a - R, only the packing slip! I have challenged the entire payment, including the shipping charge on my credit card. In 10 years of purchasing online, I have never run into this kind of business practice before. In my opinion it is fraud and therefore I will fight, in court if necessary, to protect myself and others from this reseller.

It is now 11/27 and there has been no response from Pricebreak. I have stopped payment with my credit card company who has given me a refund, but I have not yet returned the merchandise because they still have not wavered in refusing a complete refund.

As soon as they contact me and send me the RMA with return label, I will return the merchandise unopened.

Talk about a horrible erience, this one is it.

ID