ISkin Medix Internet Scam, Beware!

Update by user Dec 15, 2011

What a surprise today! It has been FOUR MONTHS since I placed the order I actually received the product! (I still would not recommend anyone purchase from this company)

Update by user Nov 25, 2011

It is now 3 1/2 months since I placed the order, still have not received the items ordered. I have not received any response to my emails either.

They have however updated their website to say my order will ship on 11/28. I\'ll believe it when I see it!

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2011
iSkin Medix is partnering with various US deal sites to sell their merchandise (ex. pillows, mattress covers) at what appears to be a great deal. When you place the order, you receive an order confirmation and that is it, no further communication, no products are ever sent. I personally placed my order on August 16, 2011 and as I type it is now 70 days later and I have not received my order. I have sent them over a dozen emails and have yet to receive any response from them. The deal site that I purchased the voucher through is not getting any response from them either. They have just taken the money and ran! When they say something looks too good to be true, it usually is! Beware!

I had placed an order on Oct 24, 2011, and also got the same status that the order was to be dispatched by Nov 28, 2011. That was almost 3 weeks ago!

I emailed them a couple of times and even called but no response. I agree.

A total scam! I expect to never receive the products I ordered.

This company is completely untrustworthy, do not buy from them. They will never ship your products or update you on the process.

same thing happened to me. waiting over 2 months now.

View more comments (2)