Luciana Rose Jewelry - Added stuff I didn’t want to buy

Yes I complained, they apologize and said to send them back, and I'll get 30% off. I was ordering earrings from there for $10, and I looked at the receipt, and it was $78 and realized they added crap. I was never willing to pay for that! I'm still never shopping there again. Next time, I'm getting my jewelry from Walmart or somewhere where you won't end up spending a lot of money.

Barton Creek Square - Aggressive sales women

This woman in the Barton Creek mall that was selling the foundation wouldn't leave me alone. I was trying to turn her down and walk away. But she still was like this will only take the minute, and she put foundation on me rather I liked it or not. And when I got home I had a pale streak on my face of makeup. I was mad, I don't even wear makeup that make me look like the old fashion doll or snow white. It messed up the makeup I had on before she made me where her makeup. I had on bronzer and was looking nice and tan. Why aren't the sale people taught to ask people rather they want to try on their makeup or not? Next time I go to the Barton Creek mall I'm bringing my makeup, in case the sale person chase me and make me wear her makeup. The sales people are like mosquitos that squirt crap in your face and mess up your makeup.

User's recommendation: Don't go to the Barton Creek mall if you don't want to be forced to wear whatever makeup someone throws on you.

Service
Barton Creek Square Customer Care
Preferred solution
Train the sale person to ask permission before doing people makeup

Unhappy with Dove Self-esteem ads

The Self-Esteem ads only tell women they are beautiful on the outside. I never hear anything that is about how special, wonderful are awesome they are. And we all know men fell in love with us because of what on the inside. The ad doesn't make me fill like the men of my dreams would ever want to marry me. Yes I they would find me "beautiful". But would they find me special? So the campaign doesn't help me that much.

Yeah i got a complaint. I use dove soap and the beaty bars too small.

Me and my companion we wash 3x a day. In the mornin and in the evenin and in the early mornin. You think you can make some tropical scent? Bars are two small.

It smell so nice but I want to eat some chocolate afterwards you force me to walk all the way to the store. Go nice with my cigarrette thou. Its hard staying home all day and watching some t.v. makes me sweaty.

You need more them relaxing shower commercials on t.v.

You need to make them bars bigger so me and my friend can get cleaned up after we fry some guesswhat. Mmm mmm yours truly monica lovey dovey.

Product
Dove Commercial
Reason of review
dove self-esteem campaign
Preferred solution
Make ads making women fill special on the inside