Flexite - Unfair MTA305 Tax for small businesses

Would like to hear from other small businesses on Long Island that are unfairly being charged this MTA305 tax. I have no problem paying my tolls when I travel each week to New York City and take the Mid Town Tunnel or Bridges. If I use the train I have no problem paying my fee to travel. I never use buses. All my workers and I use a car to get to work. No one at my small business takes the train or bus to work. We pay over $1200 a year for this unfair tax. I would rather give this money to my hard working workers or use it to hire another part time student after school to help with our business. I understand engineers that drive diesel trains get extra money when they switch to drive the electric trains. Excessive pensions and wasted money should not be coming out of hard working small businesses that are struggling to survive here on Long Island. My business expenses have risen greatly and I have had to reduce my prices due to overseas competition. My salary is decreased also. I ask our governor to please consider dropping with rediculous MTA305 tax. Other business people please feel free to contact me via email @ Flexite@***.com Thank you.

Follow up note. New York State has since eliminated this MTA305 tax for small businesses.

Bravo New York State and Thank you to our legislators.

ID