Chocodiles123.com LEGIT & RECOMMEND

So I had to post this complaint, but it's not really a complaint. I've ordered from chocodiles123.com and I received my order in 2 days, just like they say on their website. The user Scambuster24680 says they hide behind Moniker, but apparantly Scambuster24680 has never owned a website. EVERY website registration service offers PRIVACY options. Not everyone wants their private information out there on the internet. I know there have been many people burned by FreshChocodiles and ChocodilesNow. But, Chocodiles123.com is legit, and I personally think Scambuster24680 is way outta line. Contact them at help@***.com -- you'll see their legit.
#419060

I ordered Fri Jan 27 2012 and they arrived today Jan 30th Mon, Expiration date Feb 15th, can't beat that.

I can also say,,, absolutely,,,2 orders made and delivered as promised,,,,,just stay away from the other 2, freshchocodiles.com and chocodilesnow.com,,,,,,might as well file a claim withl paypal for nondelivery as soon as you make the order,,,,ripoff artists!!!!!

View more comments (1)