Advanced Reviewer
You claim to be the all American store, well you are badly influencing an "all American ten year old boy. He has harassed me since I joined this site and he continues to harass me by accusing me of racism. He is probably jealous of how much I make. I am a registered...
#902000

90k? You got to be kidding me.

Jeez, no one really cares how much money you make, and if you actually make that much money, then why do you even shop at Walmart or request gift cards all the time. Jeez, just to clarify, 90k is not that much. And so you don't harass me saying racist stuff about me and making fake comments of "How poor am I", my husband makes 300k a year. And yes, I might not be a "pureblood" but that doesn't mean I'm dirt.

And start respecting people.

And go to a mental clinic. I sure hope this is one big scam.

Walmart Gift Card

Quiznos - Rip off.

On Thursday I went to Quiznos with my daughter. We ordered two adult meals because she was real hungry. However she was not thirsty. This was the same Quizno's which charges 60 cents a refill. My daughter could not finish her whole meal, and she left half her drink which was wasted. I thought since they charge 60 cents for a refill that they should not charge my daughter for a full meal when she ate less than half of it. I asked for a discount and they refused to give me one. Now money is not an issue for me. I am a registered nurse and make 90k a year. Okay I can overlook not getting a discount on the sandwich since you are not charged extra. However to charge extra for a refill when Mcdonalds gives free refills is unacceptable. Then the employee said that he remembered me causing a fuss before and said that his manager was banned from the restaurant. I told him that I could not keep my child starving. Because he is jealous of me he could have taken it out on my ten year old daughter and leave her starving had he known I was the previous customer I dealt with. Then the manager came from break and told me he had told me not to come back. I bet these two are lying and this incompetient employee called the manager to ask if I was the one that was banned from the restaurant. I told him I would not leave unless I get compt half the price for my daughter's drink as she could not finish it and it was wasted. I told him that they charge 60 cents a refill and if he can't compt me for half the price of the drink he should at least compt me 30 cents. He told me to leave. I told him not without my 30 cents. He thent threatened to call the police. I have dealt with police officer who are jealous of my wages and unfairly ticked me at Wal-mart in the past so I left since the police I dealt with thought they were above the law. To make up for the poor customer service I should get a free adult drink. My daughter was taken away from me by CPS the next day so I can't give it to her, however I wasted gas coming here to feed my child and at $4 a gallon the trip was not cheap. Also for the rude way my child and I were treated I should be get free meal coupons.
#902008

Lol I would rather eat at Subway; Generous portions on a large Foot-Long sandwich with as many veggies you want, the Foot-Long hunk of bread, the delicious sauces and I'm not quite sure about the meats. (Vegetarian) And careful and likeable staff.

(also very clean and quick) xD Subway is better than Quiznos. Period.

This is a fake story, can't you all see that?? ALL of the complaints by this user are fabricated.

Stop being so gullible, you bunch of dummies. YOU'RE BEING TROLLED.

Props to you troll, mission accomplished!! LOL!!!!!!!!

On their website the pictures of the sandwiches

are nicely filled with meat and veggies but when you buy them they don't have anywhere near the amount as portrayed on the website. I think this is false advertising and people should just stop

eating there. Franchises are closing all the time so I think business must be bad and I would

not want to be an owner right now.

@dkwan

When you get a double cheese burger togo from McDonalds, or BUrger king, Or Wendys, does it look like the picture?? NO!

It is a squished piece of *** with a quarter size burger, one pickle, one tomatoe, overly-processed American Cheese. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! screw them places.

QUIZNOS IS ALWAYS FRESH AND NEVER OVERLY PROCESSED FAKE MEAT AND CHEESE. :upset

Okay, I think Quiznos is a rip-off, and I have certainly had my share of run-ins with them, but this one I just cannot agree with. You cannot get a discount anywhere because your daughter doesn't eat the whole meal, how *** is that??

You claim money is no object for you but you throw a fit over 30 measly cents. Get real!!

@LAC

screw them places. QUIZNOS IS ALWAYS FRESH AND NEVER OVERLY PROCESSED FAKE MEAT AND CHEESE.

No one is jealous of your wages, woman.

I sincerely hope this is a troll, not a white trash brat who thinks she's above everyone else, that everyone is jealous of her, and that she is above law.

Drinking game: Drink each time she tells you what she does and how much she makes.

#902006
@Seriously?

Drinking game: Drink each time she requests for free refills and gift cards, and etc...

You white trash ***. You paid for it.

Since when do you ever get a refund when you don't finish a meal at a restaurant. I seriously hope this is a joke.

Quiznos sucks! I went there one time and the food tasted like as s!

It was too da mn high for what it was! I walked out and felt like I got ripped off!

The god da mn portions were small! I never went back again!

View more comments (18)
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart - Harassment over a hamburger, high prices.

On Friday at about 8pm I went to your store in Pittsberg Phildelphia. Outside the store they were selling hamburgers and hotdogs for $2, pop, for $1 and a combo for $2.50. Cheeseburgers also cost $2. My daughter being very hungey wanted two patties on her bun. I was charged $4 for this. This price was told AFTER the hamburger was made and given to my daughter. I told them that this was not right because they did not charge extra for the cheese when in the restaurants cheeseburgers cost more. They told me that cheese was not that expensive and that people can add cheese burgers to their burgers if they wanted to. I told them that this was unfair because they don't charge extra for cheese and they charge exta for meat. They refused to give it to me for $2. Now $2 is not much to me. I am a registered nurse and make 90k a year, it is the principle of the matter. I told them that I don't want the burgers if they were going to be rude about $2. They told me that my daughter already put ketchup on the burger and touched it so they can't take it back. I told them that I refused to pay for it and asked for a manager. A manager came out and told me that this is for charity when I asked him why they were charging a whole dollar for a can of pop. I threw the burger in the trash and told him since my daughter cannot eat it that my money is wasted. Then left. My daughter started crying and I told her that she had to walk home. I work ten hours a day and am fed up and I not only have to deal with incompetient employees but a whinny daughter thanks to these employees. Some goody two shoes called CPS on me and had reported this as neglect. Now because of the incometient manager and sales associate my daughter is being placed in her father's care. Her father is a deadbeat dad. I am not demanding anything because there are rude people who want to put me down because I make more money than them. I am just suggesting that for this poor customer service as a good gesture I should have gotton a gift card, and a coupon to a restaurant as my daughter could not get the burger she wanted. Because of this incident I did not buy the things I wanted to buy. My trip was wasted. At four dollars a gallon for gas this is unacceptable. I can only visit her on supervised visits so her meal will be ruined again because it would be cold.
#902022

Is it just me or does this person seem to be in a lot of place to be a full-time nursevwho works "many stressful shifts"? If you go up all the way, it says that this article is in Ajax, Ontario, along with all the other articles I've seen, and it says in this article that she's in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia (For goodness sakes, if she even lived near there, she would be able to spell that).

And then all of a sudden in the comment below, she's in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Not only is this woman horrible, but she may even be real and have some form of Paranoid Schizophrenia which has caused her to be paranoid and download a program online that bounces her I.P. address from place to place so it's harder to trace back these posts to her. Well, that's just a hypothesis I've concluded with my analysis of her "location" bouncing from place to place.

xP Let your brain take in those fancy words. xP

This is a made up fake story from the Democrat party. Union thugs are paid to troll all forums and leave negative remarks about Walmart.

I've read the same fake stories over and over. Stop believing this *** ***

Deadbeat or now, your ex would not endanger a child by allowing her to walk home at night Your daughter can easily be sexually assault by someone white as those you mentioned.

Folks, this person is nothing but a troll. Every single one of their 'stories' ends with, "I am a nurse making 90k a year". It's a load of bull; this person is probably some 13 year old who thinks this is amusing.

YOU GOT YOUR DAUGHTER TAKEN AWAY CAUSE YOUR A ***!

its only $4! and you told your dauhter to WALK home!

were you like a teenage mother cause you have some real issues lady.

You are just SAD.

You got what was coming to You.

The only thing you are upset about is not enough people listening to your wacked out made up *** you freakin psycho!!!

This story has got to be fiction made up by someone who wanted to hit a nerve out here. If it is REAL, by some chance, it sounds as if your child is better off with her father right now and I will pray for her and you.

I would never put my child out of the car to walk home. For the record, I'm black, a nurse and live in a neighborhood mostly white. My daughter knows not to get in the car with ANY stranger, not just "blacks, hispanics, or indians." My daughter is precious to me and for that reason I'm careful to pick my battles for life is short.

I pray that you will take this time to deal with whatever issues brought you to this point so that you can have a normal, loving relationship with your daughter because she will always need her mom. God Bless.

Why is it 3 out of 4 stories on this website involve a "nurse" or somebody making "90k a year" and writing it in their stories?!?!?!? Is this coincidence....I think not!

These stories are bunk....don't fall for them and for gods sake don't add comments cause the stories aren't real. Either that or the only people that recieve *** service in the world are nurses or people making "90k a year"......give me a break!

Boycott this *** website!!!!!

You just want someone else to blame for your mistakes. People shouldn't harm children nor should they ever tell their child to walk home like that.

If you would think before you speak then you wouldn't tell your child to walk home.

Since you're her parent and she's 10, that would also be your fault.

SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT CARING IF THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR CHILDREN.

If someone had kidnapped, or murdered my daughter it would not be my fault. It would be the manager's fault for being too cheap to give an extra patty to her.

If he had given it to her, she would not have been punished. If my daughter was acting mature about this and not crying she would have gone home with me.

There are tons of blacks, hispanics and Indians living in the neighborhood so this possible scenero is likely, however my daughter knows better than to get into a car with a stranger, especially if that stranger is black, hispanic or Indian. If she disobeyed anything which happens to her would be her fault and the manager's for being cheap.

View more comments (27)

Walmart - MEan to my mother

My mother is a registered nurse and peoples on this site are mean to her. Her name is complain265 Like they call her names and make fun of her and wal-art is being mean to me. Last week i wanted to get some pencils for school and the price for the one that i wanted was $199 cents and the others were $99 cents so i moved the pencils around and i showed the cashier they were $99 cents because i wanted the pencils for school. the cashier said the bar codes dont match and I said if you dont give it to me for $99 cents then well I will tell my mother then this other customer said that she saw me moving the prices to get it cheaper and that was like stealing i told her my mom does it all the time and the customer said that was called scamming so i went home before they could yell at me more. i don't think it is stealing because my mom is a nurse an she knows it isnt. also please stop being mean to my mom. Also I can't use my own account because i am under 13 so i am riting this on her account Also zachary's year of birth says 1998 and mine is 1999 so we are both ten and he is older.

Why don't you go to the kitchen grab a knife and kill your family and then slit your own throat while your at it.

B.M. You do not tell a ten year old she needs to be hogtied and raped, no matter how rude and disrespectful the child is being.

B.M.

What's that stand for bowel movement???

You have a hateful filthy mouth. How would you like to be "hog-tied and raped?" *** ***.

lmao

You spoiled brat.

Hey freako Prozac will help with all the voices you keep hearing!!!

complain and her daughter need to be hogtied raped and beaten together

complain and her daughter need to be hogtied raped and beaten together

complain and her *** daughter should be raped

Zachary, you need to leave my daughter alone and stop harassing her you ***.

View more comments (16)
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart - Rudeness on this site.

We have a rude undisiplined child on this site. Zachary1998. He is ten years old and unfair accused me of racism in my latest Wal-mart letter. I told this little *** off and told him exactely how his parents need to punish him. That they need to take this little brat's internet privlages away and beat him with a belt to put him in shape. Not only is this rude little boy bullying my daughter, he is also lying. He is claiming that he is not even ten and a half yet. My daughter just turned ten in January and he is making fun of her because she cried because Wal-mart was too stingy to give her cookies. If he makes any letters to your company ignore them. I should be getting a $25 gift card because your manager's attitude is teaching him the wrong way of approaching things, turning him into a brat, lying ect. He is just jealous that I make more money than his parents. I make 90k a year and am a registered nurse. I know it is his parents job to raise him right but obviously they are not teaching him and your manager was a bad role model in my last complaint.

You want to see rudeness here it is go F*U*C*K yourself bi*ch. I bet the only rudeness this Zachary gave you was told you that you are wrong. You do not deserve a gift card because people put you in your place and stop stealing your patients medicine.

I don't care how much you make good for u and all kids with no respect should be beaten

As a business owner I am happy to say that I hope you get BANNED from all businesses. You are a theif.

It does not matter if it was a 50 cent water all theifs should go to jail. As a mother I would not let you in the same room with my children let alone my dog. For someone to always talk about how much money they have usually means they have nothing.I am glad that our hard earned tax money allowed CPS to take your children away from you, you do not deserve kids or animals for that matter.

No wonder your husband left you.... Zachary I do not know what you have been doing to this monster but keep it up..

Uhm, allowing your daughter or this zachary person to use this site is illegal.. They cannont enter into a contract or agreement until they are 18.

So lets keep pushing this point and let the sites litigators deal with the ramifications on entering an agreement under flase pretenses. Which you admitted to in comment number 5 on this page. Chew on that a while oh yeah.. undisciplined is spelled like that you ***.

If you really are in the medical field you would know that minor spelling errors could result in dire consequences, especially with meds and procedures. Id like to know where you work, so I could avoid seeking medical care in an establishment of ill educated "professionals".

I never said it was her fault. I blame the mother and I always have. After all, why would a parent think it's perfectly ok to act ugly towards other people in front of their child?

When you say ugly things about a ten year old, and make boards about him you are a bully.

I believe when you first asked Zachary if he was closer to eleven than ten he was less than ten and a half. Then something mysterious happened. Time. That is right time. This means that a few months passed and he reached his half birthday so he is not lying.

Guest

From my understanding at first they did not want to part with the cookie, but just to get rid of complaint they gave her kid the cookie. That is what I understood. That she first demanded the cookie and they said they had to make a donation. Then the mother considering this stingy demanded that her daughter gets what she wants. Having a nutcase make a case in front of where they are doing the charity would drive away possible people donating so they gave her daughter all the cookies she wanted so they could get rid of the distraction and get back to the what they were doing. I am not calling this kid a brat it is not her fault her mother is a couple of fries short of a happy meal.

I read another complaint by her where she made a fit because she was charged extra for a hamburger for charity.

No, you're the liar. You said that they gave her a cookie and then you said that they were too stingy to give her one.

The cookies were for a charity so they weren't supposed to give her one but they did anyways... So that's giving her a cookie and that doesn't make them stingy. That just makes you ignorant of real parenting. YOU should have told your child "No, those cookies are for a charity"...

Step up to the plate as a parent. And while ya do it, hit a home run and do the right thing.

If the way you deal with a child is not anyone's business then don't tell anyone how you deal with your child. You claim to be a adult. By the way, forgetting to add a comma is not a spelling error; it's a grammatical error.

10, 10 and a half, so what? You claim to be a adult so don't make a big deal about it. At least he didn't lie about his age.

I think you're a child yourself and that you just lie to make people feel sorry for you because when that doesn't work you're very rude to people. You do things and you say things that a adult wouldn't do or say.

There's no reason to be making fun of Zachary or spreading rumors about him. There's no reason to call a person a negro or a ***. You told a child that he should be beaten and you called another child a negro... You're not a bully?

***. You're a bully, a child, and a bigot.

Lady, You, indeed, are a racist. I read your other complaints.

Your defense against being racist comes off as racist. I wish I lived in your area so when you came into one of my stores or resturaunts, I could personally whack into your food and serve it to you with a smile. People do screw with your food when you make them anger.

No complaint on a ANY website will change kharma. I hope you rot

You guys are all picking on my daughter who is ten years old for her misspellings, but look at Zachary's last statement. He said his birthday is on September 12 1998.

Well instead of finding spelling mistakes my daughter makes look at the mistake that Zachary made. There should be a comma after the 12 so he should read September 12, 1998. Also his last statement just proves what a liar he is. If you look at my other letter he said that he is not even ten and a half.

It is not April, so he would be 10 and a half on March 12th. Either he is a liar or he is not doing well in school and spending too much time online being a pathetic foul vile little brat.

His parents need to deal with him. The way I deal with my children is none of your business.

I am not a bully. I am just voicing my concerns.

You are the ones acting childish. This site is ran by a bunch of jealous sexually frustrated teens.

View more comments (20)
Walmart Gift Card

Walmart - Nothing went right today

I went to your store apparently you were having a charity for malnourished children. I overheard a MANAGER saying free juice or cookie for making a $1 donation. However the key word here is free so my daughter wanted a cookie. They had several kinds and she was told that the cookies were a thank you for those that made a donation. When I overheard this I told this manager that this is false advertising as he clearly said that the cookies were free. He told my daughter she could have some of the juice and ONE cookie. My daughter wanted one of each flavor and he said to ask her to take one and leave some for the other customers who actually make a donation. My daughter started crying because of this so they finally let her have the cookies. She is only ten years old and they have no right to tell her she can't have cookies. Ten year old love cookies. I don't know why they are asking for donations for hungry children. I am a registered nurse, and I work hard for my money to feed myself and my children. Why should I give my money to feed a teenager black momma's child food when she should not be having children until she is married in the first place. Also some people donated $20, should they not be able to get 20 free cookies and drinks. They did not take 20 drinks and cookies so my daughter could comp for them. I would never pay for some black momma to feed her child but others would. Second I could not find any carts. There was one attended cart and I took the items out of the cart and put what I wanted in my cart. Then this crazy black woman came out of no where and said that is her cart. I told her too bad it is mine now as I can't find any carts. Like a child(just shows how childish black people are)she went and complained about it. She was the one acting like a child by tattling and I was the one being treated like a child by a manager who dispises me because I make much more money than him. She told me to give the cart back to the lady or leave the store. He refused to call the security on this lady who verbally assaulted me. I left the store. I should probably get a gift card for this and my gas money as I left the store without getting anything I wanted. At four dollars a gallon gas price is not cheap. Stop this ridiculous charity business. It just encourages black momma's to have more children than they need and makes them beg for free handouts because they would rather spend their money on beer and drugs which a lot of black mommas do. It is not fair we have to pay for their children. I am a registered nurse. I make 90k a year and should not have to pay for other people's kids. I work ten hours a day and very hard for my money.

she has a point most people who get pregnent are black and unmarried when they get pregnent. the child should have ignored the manager and taken the cookies she wanted.

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND YOU SHOULD NEVER TREAT KIDS THAT WAY YOUR CHEEP AND YOU STEAL YOU TEACH YOUR KIDS THESE THINGS IT IS GOOD THAT CPS TOOK THEM AWAY AND STOP BEING RACIST!!!

Yup, your mother is TRAINING you right! Keep up the good work! :p

Stop calling me a greedy pig. I bet you feel good calling a ten year old names..

This "lady" is one of the most ignorant people alive. First off, you clearly overheard the manager saying the cookie and juice was free with a DONATION OF $1!

Your child should not have been given one at all! and then to have the gall to complain because she is obviously a greedy pig?! Second, you claim you are a registered nurse?! God help all your patients!

I'm going to be a RN soon, and it's RN's like you that give all nurses a bad name! You need to teach your child manners, how to obey rules, and how NOT to be a greedy pig! You utterly disgust me. You should have some shame for how you and your spoiled child acted!

If I had seen you at this Walmart i would've been sorely tempted to smack you upside the head. GET A LIFE!

I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,

Anyone else sick of hearing that?? WHO CARES???? WHO CARES????

OMFG!!

View more comments (5)
Service
Walmart Manager
Advanced Reviewer

Quiznos - Kept ten year old girl starving Cheap cheap cheap.

My daughter and I went to Quizno's. This was around 7pm on a Saturday. My daughter was really hungry as I had no food in the house and I told her she was not to leave the house until I returned from work. (I am a registered nurse and work ten hours a day.) I saw a sign on the Quiznos saying that you close at 5pm. My daughter had to go home starving. I would have made a sandwich for her but I work 10 hours a day and was real tired so she had to go home starving. This was yesterday. Today I went there for lunch because I slept in and my daughter did not have any breakfast.(because your *** restaurant closed at 5pm my daughter had nothing to eat since Friday night and this was Sunday at around 3pm. They did not even ask if we wanted to eat in or take out. I find this rude. When my daughter and I had to sit down they asked for the plastic bag back so they don't need to waste one. (they must cost two cents). We ordered a combo. I was thirsty and went to refill my drink when I was told it was fifty cents by another man that was working there. I argued because I did not think that after spending my money that I would have to pay to have a refill. After a few minutes of arguing the ignorant man finally budged.I know there was a sign that said refills are fifty cents but this is ridiculous. My daughter did not finish her coke should I not get fifty cents since she only drank half of it. To top it off the cup was filled with ice. Then I had to use the washroom and so did my daughter. My daughter went first. I went second. There was a sign that said please turn off the lights after use. I was so offended that they were so cheap that they did not want to waste electricity that they asked us to turn off the lights off. My daughter turned them off and I turned them on. I told her to leave them on they make lots of money and can afford to pay the extra electricity and if she turned them off again she would be grounded. As I was leaving the lady that served me made another comment to the man that tried to make me pay fifty cents for a refill talk about how my daughter and I left the mess behind. I told him that it was their job to clean up after me and asked to speak to a manager for a gift card for the rude way my daughter and I were treated. It turned out the *** that was arguing with me about the fifty cents refill was the manager. It is no wonder the employee was rude. The manager is a bad role model. My daughter even told him that it was his job to clean up after us because he gets paid to do it and if he does not like it he should get another job. The manager told us not to come back again. My daughter asked me why I turned the lights off. I explained to her that it was rude of Quizno's to put up that sign and they are only putting it up because they are too cheap to pay for electricity. I will not be returning to this location, however I think that I should get a fifty dollar gift card for this terrible experience.

i cannot believe what i just read. you are disgusting lady.

feed your kid.get a life. they want you to turn the lights off?

its just a suggestion. you cheap broad.

Hello Everyone,

I am a Quiznos owner and believe me, we are what you call a penny profit store. After all of our overhead expenses, we are lucky if we make $1,500-$2,000 a month.

We really try to give the best service to our customers and to accommodate all of their requests but there are times that we just cannot take the loss.

I apologize on all Quiznos owner's behalf for any inconveniences. Thanks for reading this and please continue to support your local Quiznos Sub!!

Aw, you work ten hours a day. Big *** deal.

I work 16.

Get over yourself, wimp.

Your mothering skills leave much to be desired. Fix your daughter some food and essteeeffyou, already.

Sounds like a black person complaint

:? :?

What the *** are you thinking? You have the nerve to call yourself a mother n want people to feel sorry for your kid because 'THEY' hurt her? No u ***, u did! so what they closed @5..so what they cut cost?

u should have food in ur house, u should make sure your child eats n not let her wait the whole weekend, n NO its not there job to clean up after SLOBS like U! its there job to make u food n get u the *** out of there..have the common knowledge to teach your kid better values, to atleast abide by signs posted all round her.

Yet instead your a greedy *** that just wants a free $50.00 gift card...Y if they are soooo bad? Look at yourself in the mirror, they make sense, ur the *** *** *** who neglects her child..GROW UP!

quite amazing. i have a few comments for this.

you are mad because they close at 5? and the sign even said they close at 5? wtf is your problem with that? next why on earth are you concerned with how they treat your daughter if you will just let her starve for the weekend yourself?

and then once you see theyre closed you just give up?

quiznos is just the ONLY place that sells edible product within 10 miles of your house AND your job? im done and whoever wrote this is a fool

Boycott this *** website!!!!!

Your letters are famous today.

WHAT PARENT WOULD LET THEIR CHILD BE AT HOME WITHOUT ANY FOOD TO EAT LADY YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. :(

you *** dumb *** ***...were in a depression you *** retarded ***...so what if they need to save money..."wow its only two cents for a bag" so *** what...that *** adds up

View more comments (10)

Burger King - Short changed

You have thieves working in your restaurant. I was short changed by a black lady. I bet she kept the change for herself or would have if I had not asked for my change back. She also had the nerve to lie to me and say it was a mistake. I bought something the total came to $6.35. I paid with a $7 bill. I should have gotton 65 cents back but only got an dime and two nickles. I asked for the rest of my change. Now let me tell you I am a registered nurse. I make 90k a year. However your employee had no right to steal from me. She apologized and gave me the five cents. I know five cents is not a lot. But for someone who makes minimum wage very penny counts. This woman also tricked my daughter. My daughter thought that she had made a mistake. I informed my daughter that blacks like to steal for a living and are to lazy to earn money on their own. My daughter kept arguing with me saying she has a job at Burger King. I invormed her that she was only hired because she is black and because Burger King does not want to look racist. I had to punish my daughter because of this *** artist because my daughter refuses to believe that blacks are thieves. Why just look at shows like cops and America's Most wanted. Most of the thieves, rapists and killers are black. I found out that my daughter is being brainwashed into thinking blacks are equal at school when studies have shown that their brains are smaller than ours. I guess I will be home schooling her next year to put some sense into her. I feel that this scamming thieving employee should be fired. I admit that if she had been white I would have believe she made a mistake. I am not racist. Blacks just give a bad name to themselves with their high crime rate and cries for racism whenever things don't go their way. I feel that my intelligence was insulted by this thief thinking she can scam me and should be given a gift card. My daugher should be given one as well because I grounded her and she is suffering by being in her room. (I would have to use her gift card since she is arguing with me) however for the inconvience that this punishement has caused her she should have some sort of compensation as she was tricked into believing this person's lies.

Hey Tasha, why, you are a busy little girl. Just about every posting has a response from you.

The fact that you agree with the nurse just warms my heart, 'cause you don't usually agree with anyone. What's up?

You usually analyize the poster's age, but no where in this posting did you call her an immature ten year old. Come on - Tash - are you slipping?

I really hope you dont ever have to take my blood. :eek

You are an ***. It's a *** nickel.

The girl miscounted the change. *** happens. And what did your daughter do? So she's not crazy and racist like you, thank god.

I agree with some black guy's comment, you need to get hit by a firetruck. :)

Boycott this *** website!!!!!

llke some black guys comment.

What is a 7.00 bill? You are a nurse and think that there is a 7.00 bill-please don't work in a hospital in Ohio.

Yeah, well the all the whites molest people and then cut them up so guess we're even? :grin

this is clearly written by a child. 90k is not that much money.

This HAS to be a joke, right? Please tell me this is a joke, OMG!

Is it possible to have such a backward mentality these days???

Why on't you get a life? Your the one that sounds frustrated.

View more comments (10)
Burger King Gift Card
Advanced Reviewer
I went to Wendy's. There I was served by a black woman. Now I have nothing against blacks however they do not know how to give correct change. Just the week before I went to Burger King and they short changed me. I asked for another server. She got offended and...

To: The Reviewer. You're the perfect example of a customer from h... Nobody wants you as a customer with the way you're thinking.

Advanced Reviewer
I was thirsty after a hard days of work. I went to Mcdonalds to order sprite. I asked for a small cup. After I was finished I asked for a refill. The employee told me that those were only for medium and large cups. I told her that this was ridiculous as no where...

I imagine the reason they treat you like dirt is because you are a miserable person to interact with, and it's obvious from your complaint. There is nothing worse than a broke Az z, cheap, thieving, shoplifter with a HUGE ego to go with their undeserved impression of their own value and importance.