Datum Solutions - Howard Goldman

All, I want to report that Datum Services has reconciled a situation I reported in September under the user Name Mike. When I reported the issue I was not aware that my email request to Datum were not making it their offices. The communication issue has been resolved and in fact they've provided me with the original paid for list as well as sending along additional lists contacts for my troubles. I've done a bit of checking on the list and there are a small amount of data that's old it tends to be only one field for a contact. In some cases, the web address is incorrect, but the email, contact, etc are fine. I'm happy with the results as I've purchased lists in the past that were much worse - 50% inaccurate. Thank you and if you're having issues with a list, don't give up. Keep trying to contact them and they'll do what they can. Best, MIke

Mike - it seems that you were the only one that was taken care of by Datum Solutions. What did you have to do to get them to resolve the issue?

Howard Goldman told us that the only way he would make it right for us was if we had our original complaint deleted from this website and placed an apology and positive comment.

However, I told him that once you place a complaint on this website it cannot be deleted, then he said that if we couldn't have the complaint removed that he wasn't going to do anything for us.

Mike - share your secret with the rest of the victims so that we can all get some kind of compensation from this unprofessional company - Datum Solutions.

Yes, we were horrified that our money was gone, BUT no. They look legitimate, good company to work with.

View more comments (1)