Treasures Houston - Open robbery

Unfortunately it is true. At Treasures Houston, the people that you give your credit card, simply rob you. I paid a girl $300 in cash to be with me upstairs for 30 miserable minutes. When you go upstairs it is required that you buy a bottle so I had to pay another $180 approximately, also in cash. The number of songs downstairs would have been a lot cheaper. The girl did not even did anything after the 3rd song, we were just arguing, so when I told her to give me half of the money that I had given her in cash (we still had 15 minutes to go), she refused. This is the reason why they ask for the money upfront, this way they may keep it whether you are ok or not. On top of her terrible service she still wanted me to tip the waitress, which I did not do, simply because I was very disappointed with the way I was being treated. So I went to complaint to a manager and he called them on the sound system but they never came to where we were. I had to leave and I am assuming someone got reprimanded because as a "punishment" to me for complaining, I see a pending charge on my credit card of $1,000 the next morning. Since I had paid everything in cash (I even used their ATM that charges $10 for any transaction) and I neither signed any vouchers, nor approved any of the cost on my credit card, the charge from the bank should not go through. It is pretty incredible that these people try to "fight" and "rip off" their customers because everyone knows that any business relationship will bring a lot more profit over a certain period of time, rather than doing a one time hit on someone that will bring a bad relationship and obviously the end of any business. Too bad for the honest dancers because everyone is associated with robbing behavior on this type of circumstances. It gives everybody a bad name simply for being there.
ID
Katy, Texas
Pros
  • Good buffet
Cons
  • Charging inexistent services on your credit card
Reason of review
Fraudulent charges on credit card
Loss