RankHigh SEO Service

I have come across a few slanderous articles online including on this website as well that are aimed at John Cota and the RankHigh SEO Service he sells on eBay. I'd like to share the experience I had with this eBayer and set the record straight on him. He is not a scammer or a ripoff at all he gets REAL RESULTS!! Its pretty obvious that many of the defamatory articles posted about John Cota and the RankHigh SEO Service are from those trying to clone his eBay business and down play his success in this area. I've been building websites for over 5 years and for the last 2 years I've used RankHigh exclusively for my SEO service. I wouldn't be enjoying the comfortable online incomes I'm receiving today without the help of his guaranteed SEO service. Most of these scam report websites are for these Fly-By-Night operations that usually operate under the guise of some domain name and catchy one page ad. John Cota's RankHigh SEO service has been around on eBay for years now it has been the best one available that I have found and you can see for yourself all the positive feedback he has received. How can RankHigh SEO be a scam if it operates over PayPal and has a money back guarantee? Don't believe these false reports!! If your ready to get your website to the top and looking for the best SEO service, give RankHigh a try! If you are considering using John Cota's RankHigh SEO Service, rest assured that John offers a complete money-back guarantee. If he cannot get your website a page-one ranking on Google within six months after following a few simple recommendations to optimize your website content or metatags, you get a full refund. No questions asked. John has done SEO for 12 of my websites, and is currently working on three more. I trust him with all of my SEO work because he gets results!

i googled his name but found he is most likely a scammer -- no offense

Джон cota - жульничество