WALL MART BREAKING LAW! SALE

Walmart #380248
Please point out to me the exact law that states all terms and conditions must be outlined in the sales ad. Please also provide me the name of the law and where the law can be found? I want to see this so caled law that you claim exist.

Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale is a Scam

Walmart #380245
This is why I hate Black Fridays. All the mor0ns and l0sers whine about items they didn't get that they don't even need. Oh boo hoo hoo quit crying like a big baby because you didn't get a TV. Christmas should be about being with family and not gifts. People like you have ruined the meaning of the holiday season. Not too mention there were more people there before you got there so you wouldn't have gotten a TV anyway.
comment to review:

Kicked out of walmart over tv scam

Walmart #380242
I love how EVERYTIME and I do mean EVERYTIME something doesn't go there way or they don't get what they want they play the race card and end up looking like buffoons. Then they wonder why people hate them so much. Simply pathetic. Call Shaprton or Jackson because no one here cares.
comment to review:

Wouldn't give me the ad price

Walmart #380239
I seriously doubt the item you wanted and the item on the so called "special pallet" were the same item. Even if they were I bet you picked a color that wasn't included in the Black Friday sale.

Insight Cable - *** the consumer ad

Insight Cable #379685
Promotions are always offer for new customer only. That is why they're called promotions. To try and entice people to purchase services or products. If you took the time to read the mailer you received you probably would've noticed it said for new customers only. You should not be accommodated for your ignorance and failure to read the mailer thoroughly.

UPS = disorganization

UPS #379677
Oh boo boo hoo. Cry me a river. Just be glad you got your package.
comment to review:

Miracle Ear poor customer service.

Miracle Ear #379674
Best of luck to you.
comment to review:

Miracle Ear poor customer service.

Miracle Ear #379673
Best of luck to you.
comment to review:

The aluma "indestructible" wallet won't stay closed and the company won;t replace it

Walgreens #379672
Only suckers buy products from late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.

Do Not buy from Telebrands! Rip OFF

Telebrands #379670
Only suckers buy from late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.

Target #379669
Thank you for proving your lack of common sense. Bye.

Bad Customer Service at Nordstrom

Nordstrom #379668
If you needed help why not ask the sales person for help? Is that asking you to do too much?
comment to review:

Do not use this hospital

Alleghany Regional Hospital #379665
You sound like a bitter or jealous competitor.
comment to review:

Guthy Renker is a disgraceful business

Guthy Renker #379658
You get what you pay for when you buy from late night infomercial or QVC. ONly suckers buy from them.

Was belittle

Kroger #379657
Learn some proper grammar. WE don't speak stup1d so we can't understand you.
2 0

North American Power

North American Power #379655
Turn your caps lock off!!! It is not needed.

Package Delivery

UPS #379654
With all the packages misrouted and not delivered these days. Just be glad you got your package.

Target #379653
No I don't work at Target and I only shop there on occasion. So again with the lack of common sense. This has nothing to do with customer relations or customer service. They offered you 45 days and you're over that period. Beyond that period just like with any other retailer you would then go to the manufacturer to have the product repaired or replaced under the warranty with the manufacturer. Why should Target make an exception for you and not every other customer and replace your product? If they do it for you they must do it for everyone else. You should be directing your anger towards the manufacturer and not Target. Why should Target be held responsible for your incompetence in not understanding simple logic?
comment to review:

Cashier associate embarrassed older couple

Walmart #379651
Maybe the two gummers shouldn't have been over the 20 item limit. That is posted so clearly that anyone even blind as a bat gummers can see them. I have no problems saying something to people who are over the limit. If people go over the limit then why have an express line? Is your life that boring that you have to be a nosey snitch?

Ferrell Gas

Ferrellgas #379649
Best of luck.
comment to review:

Welcome to Bombay may I f'n NOT help you?

magicJack #379648
This is the BS that happens when companies outsource for cheaper labor.
comment to review:

Eggies is a waste of time and money.

Eggies #379645
It must've been a slow news night because our local news did a story on Eggies, what scam they're and how they don't work. But then again you get what you pay for when you buy from an infomercial or QVC.

Target #379634
Once you're past your past your return period with the store in question and and the product stops working, common sense tells you to then call the manufacturer because the 1 year warranty is through them not through the store where the item was purchased. If I bought a Sony DVD player from Walmart and 60 days later it stops working I would have the common sense to realize I need to contact Sony because my warranty is through them and not through Walmart. This has nothing to do with a lack customer relations or customer service. It has to do with a lack of common sense on your part. Don't blame Target for that.

Bad Customer Service!

Home Shopping Network #379617
Always be leary of HSN, QVC or late night infomercials. They pray on suckers.

Target #379592
If the policy is 45 days the policy is 45 days. If they make an exception to the policy for you then they also need to do so for everyone else and they can't do that. Thats why they have time limits and policies in place. Unfortunately everyone's situation is and should be the same in terms of following policies.
comment to review:

Taxmaster 3 years and nothing but a payment plan that will not paid off in my or my wifes lifetime.

Tax Masters #379590
Thats funny because the guy with the awful beard from the Taxmasters commercial is on Jay Leno every year at tax season giving tips and telling people to come to his company for advice and help. What a joke.

Aluma Wallet

Tlg Great Fun #379589
Only suckers order from late night infomercials or QVC. You get what you pay for.
comment to review:

I received the product, a netbook, and could the free wifi.

Prosource Wireless #379584
What company did you buy the wireless products from? Who is the manufacturer of the wireless products? What products did they send you?

Incompetent people

CarMax #379573
Whats the company's name?

*** tried to scam me

Us Cash Advance #379463
I got a called 3 times in 5 minutes last night at 11PM(who calls that late) from the phone # 662-278-**** saying I had applied for an been approved for a loan I applied for on 123wages.com. All three calls left voicemails. After the 3rd call I called them back and got some Arab guy on the phone who asked for my CC and SSN # to complete the loan process. I told the guy I never applied for a loan and to stop calling me. He told me he is given a list of people to call daily until they answer. The phone calls had stopped so far but I received 6 text messages in 10 minutes last night which I opted out of via their instructions which have stopped so far. Scam artist.

Little Caesars failed to make good on dropped Pizza

Little Caesars #379461
Are you really that *** cheap that you would try and scam they out of a $5 pizza? If you can't afford the pizza then maybe you shouldn't order from there. They could've given you the dropped pizza but instead they offered to make you a new pizza. Quit crying like a big baby and get over it.
comment to review:

Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn MI.

Stanford Chevrolet #379450
That is why I refuse to buy American made *** cars that don't last. I buy Honda which is much more durable with better customer service and warranty support.

Had me place order 3 times & Never got it right

Sears #379433
This is what happens when companies outsource to third world countries with people who speak no English and know nothing about the products they sell or support.
comment to review:

The most ridiculous insurance company out there.

Asurion #379423
I bought a brand new phone through Sprint about 5-6 years ago and about a month after I bought the $250 phone it stopped working and wouldn't turn on. I was told by Sprint to call Asurion to have it replaced. I called asurion and since I could not tell them the exact day and time my phone stopped working and what caused it to stop working they denied my claim. I called 5 times and each time they told me I was denied on my first claim and was not allowed to reapply. I called Sprint and since my phone was only a month or so old they replaced it with a new one. Not sure why they didn't do that initially or why Asurion denied my claim. You're right. They will do anything to not have to pay a claim. They're cheap and deceptive.

Usaa Rude Claim handlers

USAA #379419
Learn some proper grammar. Its hard to understand you because we don't speak stup1d.

Lies, Poor Quality, Rude Corporation

Ashley Furniture #379145
The Roomstore did the same thing to me and after 2 months of waiting for furniture I had to go get a full refund. Its hard to find out which furniture stores are honest and which are not these days. It seems all the furniture companies treat everyone as a sale and not a customer once they have your money.

UNSOLVED AND REGRET TO CANCEL LEASE WITH VALID REASON

SPC Services #379143
Stop yelling and turn your caps lock off!
comment to review:

Failure to deliver furniture when promised

Thomasville Furniture #379139

Breyers Ice Cream, I Found Metal Pieces in Ice Cream

Breyers #379138
Thanks for the laugh with this bogus story.

Karaoke-crap

Iberostar Hotels and Resorts #379136
However will you get over such a traumatic event. What has the world come to when people complain about such nonsense. No wonder our world is becoming so weak. Get a life!!!

NO DELIVERY OF PAID FOR FURNITURE

Furnitureblue #379134
comment to review:

Best Buy discriminated against my mother

Best Buy #379127
Oh boo hoo hoo. Cry me a river. The world is going to end because your mother has to stand in line like everyone else. Oh well will the world go on after this traumatic event?
comment to review:

Upset about lack of concern for children

Lowes #379124
How many cats do you have at home? Get a hobby. Better yet why didn't you do anything like call 911? You just walked away and left the infants there? What does that say about you as a person?
comment to review:

I wanted Anntenna TV from direct TV and they wont help!

DIRECTV #379119
Oh booh hoo hoo. If this is all you have to complain about then consider yourself lucky and get over it.
comment to review:

Shopping Essentials has been billing my credit card for years

Shopping Essentials Plus #379111
I would not only contact your states attorney's office for assistance but I would also contact your local news to see if they'd be willing to run a story about these guys on TV.

TLG*GREATFN is a SCAM

Tlg Great Fun #379110
comment to review:

Taco Bell at cherry hill and merriman - a bad store

Taco Bell #379106
You sound like either a jealous ex employee or competitor.

Fresh Direct

Fresh Direct #379105
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find a turkey somewhere else and have a nice Thanksgiving.

Rip off $4000 auto warranty

CARCHEX #379103
I hope you didn't get taken for too much. Good luck. I would contact your states attorney's office.
1 0
1 reply
I know this will not help the people who have already purchased an auto warranty from one of these *** artist companies but maybe it will help some person who reads this to say NO, NO, NO, to all warranties sold through these scam companies. The only bought warranty you will ever get any satisfaction out of is a dealership factory extended warranty. But even at the dealership you have to be careful because a lot of dealerships not only sale the factory extended warranty but also sale these scam company warranty coverages. The reason they sale both types is the scam companies pay more percentage to the salesman to push their product than the salesman would make on the sale of a factory warranty. Some dealerships sale only factory extended protection and that is when you know you are dealing with a good company. Hope this helps at least one person. RETIRED NEW TOYOTA SALESMAN FOR 28 YEARS
comment to review:

RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!

National Auto Lenders #379098
Please turn your caps lock off. It only makes you look like more of a child. People lose their jobs everyday in America. Why should you be given an exception and not have your car repoed.
1 0