comment to review:

Do NOT do business with bayview loan servicing.

Bayview Loan Servicing #1831606
Maylie, Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the SVPCUSTOMERADVOCATE@BayviewLoanServicing.com, if you prefer. Regards, Cheryl, Senior Vice President, Ombudsman Bayview Loan Servicingexperience you encountered in reference to your loan. We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback. I look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but cannot do so unless you let me know how to reach you. Please contact me directly at 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns. You may also email me at NMLS #2469

Turn away

Bayview Loan Servicing #1831605
comment to review:

Avoid them and hope that you loan never gets sold to this idiots

Bayview Loan Servicing #1806590
Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the experience you encountered in reference to your loan. We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback. We look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but we cannot do so unless you let us know how to reach you. Please contact our Customer Advocate Team directly at SVPCustomerAdvocate@bayviewloanservicing.com or call 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns.
2 replies
Donald B Okc
Maybe you should read about how you are breaking the law with more updated information that I have left.