Shimia Age Reversal System - Try shimia

Try shimia offers a free sample product that will help reverse the signs of aging. Testimonials claim to restore healthy, beautiful skin. Ha! Don't fall for the free product advertising unless you read the small print. After using the free product for 5 days they will charge you $79.95 and in another 30 days you will be charged another$79.95 to be a member of their buying club! If you miss the deadline, don't even think about trying to get your money back! The product is nice but my skin doesn't look any different than it did before using this product and it's sure not worth paying $160 to be able to buy it again.

I am actually a happy customer with the shimia discount club. it offers a lot of beautiful product at a discounted rate.. and the products are really great.

Same here...I didn't know about the 5 day mark and got charged 89.95. 50 dollar free gifts is a joke - nothing good is there to order and you have to pay shipping for each item... .DO NOT GIVE CC TO THESE PEOPLE...

I ordered what was to be a free sample for what was suppose to be 1.99. They automatically charged me 89.95 for the product.

The advertising was not clear and very misleading. When the confirmation arrived in my inbox, I called and cancelled before the 5 days to stop anymore charges.

Unfortunately, the charge went through anyway; they said the refund would take 10 days...and still no product has been received. Do Not Give Your CC to these people.

View more comments (2)