William M Savage/ Baltimore Maryland Realtor SCAM ARTIST!!!
William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by 12/10/2010, and I marked the AKC papers as limited. He FRAUDULENTLY registered the dog online as full registration, and has not neutered the dog. He is a fraud and scam artist. I have since contacted AKC and had his contract faxed to them, and they have limited his registration. If anyone breeds to this dog, your puppies will not come with any type of registration, please be cautious when dealing with such scam artists. If he does this with a dog, I wonder what he does in his real estate business??? Use caution when buying anything from this man...
Livingston, New Jersey

William M Savage - William Savage, Baltimore Maryland Realtor, Fraud/Scam Artist

William Savage of 8608 Lugano Rd., Randallstown, Md. 21133; signed a contract when purchasing an english bulldog puppy from us. He was given AKC papers on the dog, at which time were limited. He registered the dog with full registration (FRAUDULANTLY), online. AKC has been notified and papers have been limited on this particular dog. William Savage also signed a neuter contract on the dog, stating that he would have the dog neutered no later than 12/12/2010. I called him several times to verify that the dog has been neutered, at which time he says, "He is broke, and doesn't have the money". The dog is not neutered and the dog is not allowed to reproduce. We are pursuing this in small claims court and will post all details on the internet.
Loss
$2000

Show Mepuppies - Show-mepuppies.com knowingly sold sick dogs

Vernetta/Geary Cockrum knowingly sells sick dogs.. She has a puppymill in West Plains, where she sold me 6 very ill dogs. These dogs suffered from: entropian leading to blindness, deafness due to neglect, hip displaysia which are hips with shallow sockets (NON BREEDABLE to MOST BREEDERS STANDARDS), but she bred it. Luxating Patellas which are knees that slip out of socket (NON BREEDABLE to MOST BREEDERS STANDARDS), but she bred it. Genetic Heart Disease, which NO BREEDER IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BREED, but she bred it.. I bought 6 dogs from this woman, and only had 2 that passed their health screenings, and 1 that passed her health screening after a month worth of antibiotics. These dogs were diagnosed right after purchase.

ntgbfa

Hi Tricia,

Would love to talk to you about your puggle. Please contact me at hemi4x4chik09@***.com

I have been dealing with this woman on these dogs for the past year. Now its up to the judicial system to fight for these dogs and put people like this out of the puppymill business.

There are several out there that have had been victims of this woman's breeding ethics. I keep in touch with everyone, as we have something in common to discuss.

Would love to chat with you about your baby boy..

Look foward to hearing from you,

We boucht a puggle from this breeder several years ago. He hasn't been the healthiest but we have managed to keep him well.

I called Vernetta when he started to have FOCAL seizures, which I was concerned, never told her it was her fault with who she used to breed.I just wanted to know if she had anyone else say this was happening. She was SO short with me told me she called her vet bc I asked that she do & that the vet had never heard of any issues. Well, he definatley has issues that are maintained.

Its sad to say he probably did come from a puppy mill but we spent good money on this dog and she couldn't have been more rude about the situation. I had people who were interested in getting a puggle and I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!I am glad I am not the only one who had problems

View more comments (2)