BOGOTA APARTMENTS Bogota Casa Scammers

I tried renting BOGOTA APARTMENTS through this websites, but they tried scamming me! I reserved a place with a man named Trevor who is the owner of www.bogotacasa.com. When I arrived in Bogota he did not have the place to rent to me he promised. Instead, he offered me a more expensive place. The old bait and switch scam. I turned my back on this scammer Trevor at BOGOTACASA.COM! There are lots of complaints about this guy all over the Internet. I later contacted the people who had their a website LISTED on his website and they told me he did not have permission to do this and refuses to take their listing of his site. This guy is a broker and does not own any property of his own. He is a middle man who charges outrageous prices for any of his listings regarding BOGOTA APARTMENTS!

We loved it was all that was advertised and more :)))

Stephen

#712068

We just booked with them in Zona Rosa. What a fantastic apartment! We had a great trip, management was excellent Trevor showed us around the best spots of Bogota too!!!!

Real nice trip

Real nice people too

Martin

Bogota Casa has been our rental agency for many years now, every trip to Bogota is like home away from home. We have dealt direct with Trevor many times. This review seems like slander.

Give them a try all our experiences have been excellent.

Alberto

We stay with Bogota Casa when we travel to see our family in Bogota every year. Trevor has made our reservation every year for us. Service excellent + a very professional owner/operator as well. We always reserve in Zona Rosa and our unit has never failed us yet!!

We will keep staying here. We hope this review is helpful to others.

Kyle and Sofia

Bogota Casa rents 5 of our units in Bogota and Lima, 6 years we have contracted with them. They are very professional, our apartments are maintained in excellent condition and top rental rate is maintained as well. We love them!! Every time we travel to Rio we rent one of his apartments there. Give them a try............... we dont buy this kind of slander review. Its too bad such garbage is posted on line. We see many good comments here from others as well, it seems Bogota Casa has a strong worldwide following.

Keep up the good work Bogota Casa

Jonathan

We have read some of these reviews....... we have dealt with Trev from Bogota Casa for years. This bait and switch complaint must be from a unrealistic consumer, or possibly just a person with a beef with Trev. We rent on a regular basis from him in Bogota, Lima, Sao Paulo and Rio. Always delivers on the goods and quite often the little extras too like beer in the fridge when we arrive, milk bread and some eggs too!!! His driver has always been there for us whatever the hour!!! Listen we are part of a multinational company many others we know use Bogota Casa as well.

Top quality Good service

Very professional

service is excellent apartments very clean and well located

We travel twice a year to Bogota, always stay in Bogota Casa Apartments. We have tried others but find Bogota Casa to be the best. Always have our apartment ready when we arrive, very well located clean units as well. Price very modest for the area of the city. We have actually met Trevor a few times, no problems thought he was quite a nice fellow for a gringo.

Good Service We Always Stay Here

Alberto.

We have 3 apartments in Bogota, Trevor from Bogota Casa has rented our units for years. Always good clients with payment every time.

We have never had any issues with Bogota Casa, the service is exceptional. Our apartments are well looked after and kept very clean.

He actually has maintained an occupancy rate of 90+% year after year. This guy is great, we just wish he would open up in Germany to rent our apartments here as well!!

Estelle.

We are a family of 4 with young children. We have stayed with Bogota Casa a few times.

Always well priced and good locations as well. Management very professional.

The service was 24 hours whatever we needed. % *****