Thor Industries - Continious problems Thor 30.4

Update by user Jan 30, 2020

This is a TOTAL JOKE. Radio keeps falling out of dashboard (as described in earlier submission) Now when searching for part to repair I am told that the radio has been replaced and Thor has no warranty coverage.

Spoke with THOR Customer Service and got no help. Simply a denial of warranty coverage.

I have should have know not to call Thor.I want a new radio that works and will not fall out of the dash. This is extremely dangerous plus being a pain in the ***

Update by user Jan 16, 2020

I have been jacked around for two years by Camping World and Thor. Will not even contact me to get resolution.

Now the terms are cannot re-create issue so it does not exist. WRONG or warranty is out of date. What a load of bull! Still hearing loud snap from Battery Box when connected to Shore Power.

I have made a sign that covers my entire windshield when camping. "DO NOT BUY THOR OR CAMPING WORLD" in large red letters.

Getting loads of attention. Keep up the crusade!

Update by user Aug 16, 2019

Thor contacted me and requested photos of damage which I sent immediately. Three weeks have gone by and still no resolution.

I have sent two emails and gotten the same response: "Under management review". If Thor thinks by stalling I will forget about all the issues...They are WRONG!

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2019
Severe leak in rear compartment causing new rear wall, new mattress, and new rear over bed. Now I have a severe leak in the drivers front window. Evidence is building up to prove it has been going on for quite some time. I have had the unit for less than two years. Nothing but problems and frustratiob.

Thank you for sharing this experience. You can email me at TMCTeam@***.com or message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.

ID
Concord, Indiana
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution