Summit Commercial Financial - JEFF HAYES - SUMMIT COMMERCIAL FINANCE - TOTAL SCREW JOB

They set me up with Direct Capital and screwed me in the process royally. I requested Equipment Finance Agreement with bank type loan terms with early payoff options. At the last minute a new agreement was issued and some how the agreement changed to a Equipment Lease Agreement right under my nose. 2 years into the agreement I went to pay off the loan and found out I was locked into a set number of payments with Direct Capital and no early payoff options. Jeff Hayes did nothing to assist even though my agreement read differently than what he submitted to Direct Capital. I ended up losing over an extra $6000 on his deal. STAY AWAY FROM JEFF HAYES, SUMMIT FINANCIAL, AND DIRECT CAPITAL.

Sounds very familiar. We entered into what was supposed to be a $1 buyout and at the end of the lease we were informed that we owe $8000 instead of the agreed to $1. Crooks!!!!

ID
Dallas, Texas

DIRECT CAPITAL - SCREW JOB FROM THE GET GO!

Direct Capital is a total fraud. Nothing will be as they promise or define in paperwork. Agreed to an Equipment Finance Program. Some how they managed to convert it to a Lease right under my nose and I didn't realize it. No early payoff options - screwed to the bitter end. Finally decided to take the hit and paid off early with a little sympathy play of my own. Now I have waited 6 months and they still have not released my UCC filing for my equipment. Get nothing but the run around from Jana Allen. STAY AWAY - BAD DEAL!
ID