Peppertree Ocean Club - Festiva-equivest-peppertree

I have been a member of Peppertree Ocean Club for over 15 years. I have had nothing but trouble since the beginning and it just gets worse. I left a presentation just today where the Festiva folks wanted me to pay another $5000 or else pay an assessment fee from Peppertree of ~$6,000. They went on to say that they have no real connection to Peppertree other than managing this property. Funny how Festiva's website says they acquired Peppertree. Every time you turn around, they want more money. I converted to points years ago but they reverted me back to my fixed week somewhere in one of their many buyouts but now I supposed to pay again to go back to points? If I don't pay what they want, they threatened to ruin my credit. Isn't this extortion? Seriously? Stay away from these people!

You are a points owner and if you pay attention to what you are signing before buying then you wouldn't be in the situation that you are.

It has been a while since our debacle at Pepprtree Ocean Club. Of course emails to them do absolutely no good.

No comments from them.

They just ignore you when you try to work with them. These people ar aweful.

Visit www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com don't let these crooks scam you out of more upgrade fees.

View more comments (2)