Carbone Subaru Of Troy - Shotty Service

Brought in car after hearing and feeling a noise and a hard shift feeling. Was told there were several leaks in the transmission. Dealer had to take motor out to fix it. Said it would take 3 days but i had to wait a week for the ONLY tech they had to come back to work. All work was supposed to be under warrente. I get a call that the found breaks were bad bushings and something had to br fixed or i couldnt drive it. Then i was told i shouldnt be upset because i was getting $2000 worth of work for fee.What??? I called after a week. I was told the tech accidentally broke a part while fixing another and i didnt have to pay for that. The total with tax was figured out as $980. 5 days later when i couldnt get a person on the phone. I went to get my 5 year old crosstrec and the price was $2000plus. I asked for manager hr wasnt there so they said. The service desk person Eric wasnt there nor was the tech. This was monday. No one with any athority was there. They would call. No call. After 2 1/2 weeks. Still no car. Im not paying for the broken part or the labor it took. I will never go to Carbone Subaru in Brunswick New York again.
ID